Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i am stupid when it comes to what you said ... anyway you could tell me how to do that ?
Unload this program into the folder midlifecrisis/game. Do not open the program, as it will do nothing. Drag and drop the script files into the program. The program will extract all the files. You will see files appear. Check if you have the version19.rpyc. If you do, I have no idea what is going on and my recommendation would be erase the whole folder. If you don't, that is your problem.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great update, loved everything, really need to get to the scene where MC, wife, and business partner have a swinging foursome. Need to see Sandra as the center of attention from two men and a woman.

Otherwise, this game is great as always.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unload this program into the folder midlifecrisis/game. Do not open the program, as it will do nothing. Drag and drop the script files into the program. The program will extract all the files. You will see files appear. Check if you have the version19.rpyc. If you do, I have no idea what is going on and my recommendation would be erase the whole folder. If you don't, that is your problem.
the chap19 files just blinked a few times and nothing , it closed

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great update, loved everything, really need to get to the scene where MC, wife, and business partner have a swinging foursome. Need to see Sandra as the center of attention from two men and a woman.
So many people were upset about the wife possibly getting some BBC. I would also like to see the foursome happen. Personally, I would be fine with the wife and the business partner's wife getting whatever as long as you don't have to share some of the other ladies. I guess the prostitute is also getting more than enough side action so it wouldn't matter much for her either.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i have all these files in my game folder ... only one missing is the version19 file
That is the problem, then. Your script file is not the right one then. No idea why so here take mine.

You need to delete all the versionXX files though we just extracted, just in case.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Another great update. Nefastus, you rock, I don't know how but your game made me feel like a middle aged father of two, who loves his wife, his daughters, their friends and other next of kin (well, maybe 1 and half liters of beer partly to blame but only partly). Those, who say that there's too much Sandra, you can wish them a long and happy marriage. Playing as a caring MC, I think Sandra is right where she must be, no more, no less. To be clear, I like young girls and totally despise young MC fucking older women (it's always unreal it's always unappealing to me), but in your game middle aged MC married with a woman of the same age he is, it's totally normal to love each other and make love to each other even after more than 10 years of marriage. And if that lovemaking attracts young and horny girls... well, that's even better.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i have all these files in my game folder ... only one missing is the version19 file
The 18 to 19 zip file contains 19.rpa and scripts .rpa. Odd that it doesnt work for you. Are you letting windows overwrite?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That is the problem, then. Your script file is not the right one then. No idea why so here take mine.

You need to delete all the versionXX files though we just extracted, just in case.
didn't work ,, i think its cause i dont have that version19 file

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
didn't work ,, i think its cause i dont have that version19 file
You need to erase all the files that were created in the previous extraction, as the extracted files are overwriting the ones in the file I gave you (was necessary to know the problem), here is a list up to version18. Or just look in your folder all the files that have date modifier the same as the versionX.rpyc files and delete them. Then, the new script I gave your should work.

1592583830826.png

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes