Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Fun update but a little short. There were a few double transitions so I don't know if some content was skipped? I haven't blocked anyone off though. *shrugs*

Reactions: BeastMaster59

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Midlife Crisis [v0.20] [Nefastus Games] (3.46 GB)
1.45 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Edit: fixed the errors, but the download is 450mb more

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
I get an error message when I try to save the game with the incest patch installed in the compressed version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
you probably done what i have a few times .. deleted the game .. downloaded the update and thought shit i deleted my save from last update .. :LOL:
That shouldn't happen though because, as I know you know, the saves are stored in AppData as well.

Unfortunately I played this update on my backup laptop as I need to reinstall windows on my main laptop and can't use my backup disk because it's diskless, :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That shouldn't happen though because, as I know you know, the saves are stored in AppData as well.

Unfortunately I played this update on my backup laptop as I need to reinstall windows on my main laptop and can't use my backup disk because it's diskless, :LOL:
depends on what OS he's using tho .... and while i agree with what you said .. didn't help me a few times :(
thats why before i download the newer update i take out the saves before i delete the older update ... learned my lesson the hard way :ROFLMAO:

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Nefastus During the interaction with Amanda, MC calls her Christine once.
Line 1403 "You start to fuck [d1_name] more slowly than you have ever fucked anyone." - should be [d2_name]
Also, a typo - line 435 "Duaghter"

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
My saves from last month are giving me errors when I try to resume from my save points. Only time when I can use my saves is from March or April. Is there a way to my June save point?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
My saves from last month are giving me errors when I try to resume from my save points. Only time when I can use my saves is from March or April. Is there a way to my June save point?
If you are using the non compressed version, you have probably forgotten to install the "walkthrough and skip the wife" mod. Which is why you are getting an error in those saves.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
My saves are not working as well. Using unofficial compressed, but i dunno if that's the reason, because compressed of previous versions worked with no issues.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For the doubters out there, we now have confirmation of the 2nd best girl (she's no Tracy)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, got a traceback error during the new Jennifer scene

My saves are not working as well. Using unofficial compressed, but i dunno if that's the reason, because compressed of previous versions worked with no issues.
I would normally blame the fact that you're using the compressed version however, since people using the full size version are experienceing the same issue it seems like this is a game breaking bug that the dev needs to fix. Since the version of the game you're playing is a leaked early version it is understandable that there are bugs which will be fixed for the public release.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For the doubters out there, we now have confirmation of the 2nd best girl (she's no Tracy)

Also, got a traceback error during the new Jennifer scene

I would normally blame the fact that you're using the compressed version however, since people using the full size version are experienceing the same issue it seems like this is a game breaking bug that the dev needs to fix. Since the version of the game you're playing is a leaked early version it is understandable that there are bugs which will be fixed for the public release.
Thanks, either way i loaded older save files and with skip i got fast to latest version.

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Hey all started a new game.and got to the cabin with Amanda when things get freaky then I get so many errors anyone come across this ?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've not encountered any errors with the game (other than spelling).

Liked the update, the change in Sandra's dialogue to reflect that she wasn't so horny as not to forget that Hailey was also there is great. Animations still aren't Nefastus' strong point, the last one with Jennifer wasn't very good.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another great update we finally get more scenes with best girl Jennifer and more progress with corrupting Sandra. Also Hailey looks way better now since she lost the tan she doesn't look like an Oompa Loompa anymore. I can't wait to see how she helps corrupt Sandra in the next update.

Reactions: Krynh

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.20.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Just wanted to say thanks. I'm a patron for the author but I play my games on mobile. You're a lifesaver!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Fuck yeah. Tracy lovers unite!

I can honestly say I love every single one of the LIs in this game, including Sandra (who is going to be my MCs cuckqueen partner in crime by the time I'm done), but I love the interactions with Tracy so much. I really appreciate a trans-romance storyline because too many stories focus on humiliation/domination.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes