Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh? They changed Haley's skin color to make it pale?
But why? Have people complained about her former skin color?

I don't care tho, I like Haley with both colors but... oh boy :ROFLMAO:
Did he? I think it was likely a reaction to all the questions he was constantly getting regarding her parentage because of her skin colour compared to her mothers side of the family.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery mod for Midlife Crisis [v0.20] [Nefastus Games] along with minor bug fixes: Here and

Reactions: wratxier

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
If there was beter Animations it would be Best + Include Pregnancy path's
Game is Great :cool: (y)

Kronos82

Aug 18, 2017
Unofficial Update Only File 0.19->0.20 : - - -
Mh, it ends right after the talk scene with the wife. I get the 19.0 endscreen ? Did i do somethting wrong? I put evrything in the game folde and replace the files

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Mh, it ends right after the talk scene with the wife. I get the 19.0 endscreen ? Did i do somethting wrong? I put evrything in the game folde and replace the files
You could try rolling back 5 or 6 screens, sometimes renpy doesn't recognise the update if the save is too close the end of the old version.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its funny, just at the start of this Episode I was thinking about how much I hate how Hailey looks and that I wish she would somehow get a remake...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I downloaded the unofficial version 0.19> 0.20 and the saves don't work for me (even from the beginning of 0.19)
I have Incest patch installed from WT mod.
It's the walkthrough mod. That's why I stopped using it a few versions ago. You have to use unren to get it to work, otherwise you will never be able to carry your saves from one version to the next. You can still use the separate incest patch, it works fine. Sorry man, I've had to restart this game like 3 times now and I just decided the WT mod wasn't worth it.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
put this in your "game" sub folder and try...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.F.G this game is getting me ... sooo .. soooo ... god dam horny .... my wife loves it in the end tho ... i'm sure she would thank you herself ... but shes sound asleep atm .... i wonder what got her so tired .... :love:

Reactions: 215303j

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This is one of the few games I will restart from the beginning after every update and skip my way through. Even on fast forward, it refreshes the story in my head and I find myself stopping and replaying certain scenes almost every time.

For me, pretty much every scene with Jennifer needs to be replayed because that girl is perfect and triggers my White Knight Syndrome something fierce. I just want to love her and protect her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you probably done what i have a few times .. deleted the game .. downloaded the update and thought shit i deleted my save from last update .. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes