kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I have a bunch of errors I clicked ignore on after Hailey's new look and before telling Amanda to walk around with you. Did I miss anything of import or I can just skip and wait for next update?

Reactions: Ryo

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Incest pacht needs a update, my old saves won't work :cry: :cry: :cry:
Seems like the renpy version was updated and old saves won't (might not?) work regardless of whether the patch is used or not (opened up v0.19, started a new game without the patch, saved, and that file won't load in v0.20).

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
Unofficial Update Only File 0.19->0.20 : - - -

Note: i am not sure if this works, plz let me know if it doesnt work. thnx
Thanks, this worked without any problems for me at least.

Reactions: OEJ

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just finished now. used my save from v0.19 and worked just fine. Even with incest patch. Patch is a "all-versions"-version. So no need for update.

Only sad thing is, that these updates are rather small. At least the last 3 or 4. Hope it will change with the next one.
Still a fan and liked the update. Keep it up, dev.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just finished now. used my save from v0.19 and worked just fine. Even with incest patch. Patch is a "all-versions"-version. So no need for update.

Only sad thing is, that these updates are rather small. At least the last 3 or 4. Hope it will change with the next one.
Still a fan and liked the update. Keep it up, dev.
IIRC, he is working on a rewrite and remaster of the earlier parts of the game at the same time as he is putting out new chapters, so not too surprising if they are short. Annoyingly short.

Ryo

May 28, 2017
I have a bunch of errors I clicked ignore on after Hailey's new look and before telling Amanda to walk around with you. Did I miss anything of import or I can just skip and wait for next update?

Same here with compressed version. Use classic version for no problems/errors

Last edited:

215303j

IIRC, he is working on a rewrite and remaster of the earlier parts of the game at the same time as he is putting out new chapters, so not too surprising if they are short. Annoyingly short.
I do think this is the best way to do it though.

Some devs pauze development for an entire year while they rework earlier parts of the game...
Some of those end up losing interest and abandoning the project completely.

At the same time, the first part of the game is the first one that new players see, and, truth be told, the early renders were pretty bad... So in order to gain support from new players, fixing the first part is important even though long-term fans can't be bothered with playing through the beginning again.

At least the main story is still progressing.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hmm,the new looking Haliey isn't too good... the old was much better!! :cautious:
Have to disagree, I think she looks a lot better now
I agree, she doesn't look like a fake tanned bimbo. THIS is much better.

Ok, than it is at least understandable, but still annoying. But I agree with you, better like this, than stopping or abadoning.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes