Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Getting hyped up about big update. Hopefully it is not 500 renders of rick rolling.
Just misread that as 500 renders of dick rolling and was asking myself if that's what Nefastus meant with 'one VERY large scene' and who exactly would be featured in it… :ROFLMAO:

AceJack99

May 5, 2020
So, color me stupid, and I'm having a hard time finding the actual download for 0.20 for Android. And the links posted?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I found a copy and downloaded it. So far it seems fine. Any idea where it breaks?

And can Android saves be ported to the PC? Thanks.
No idea where it breaks, I've never played it on android.

No they can't which is one of the reason I don't play it on android.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
And can Android saves be ported to the PC? Thanks.
it depends on how the port was done, official android versions by the game dev are more likely to work than 3rd party jobs. if you can find the save directory on your device and copy the file to the proper place on your pc it might.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The 4th wall breaking is hilarious in this game.
Stop leaning on that wall you look funny there...
Look at her, she is practically skipping... 'feet not touching ground'
I like everything about you except your demonic eyes. Must be the way the light is hitting them...
You should go to the beach, you look like a zombie...
Get out from under the light it make your skin look like wax...
Those pants look wrong. Sorry I forgot to texture them before putting them on...
If I just turn the monitor. No one will have to lose time finding a pic(saving LOADS of time)...

HAHAHAHA ;)
As I'm progressing through the game I can see the render quality is improving.

Last edited:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Alot of us are awaiting the update! It seems The Dev just communicates through Patreon and Subscriber Star, Both have been posted in the thread. Lets hope the update is Meaty and Soon! Looking forward to it!!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Script is so weird. I just wanted to be friendly to the GYM girl (Jennifer?) and the game keeps pushing me to fuck her. What was the point of asking me whether I wanted to fuck her or be friendly then?

BTW. Is Christine modeled after Fairuza Balk?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Salami Pasta

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Alot of us are awaiting the update! It seems The Dev just communicates through Patreon and Subscriber Star, Both have been posted in the thread. Lets hope the update is Meaty and Soon! Looking forward to it!!
Nefastus only visits the thread after working on the update.

Reactions: ImperialD

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon for anyone asking for updates.

Quick state of the union, since end of month is here
Not going to lie, I'm still not 100% sure when the update will be finished. It's over 1000 renders though(usual update is between 3 and 4 hundred), so hopefully the delay is worth it for you guys. (It will be up to each of you to decide that, and depends on who's paths you are on, but its pretty damn big for those of you who enjoy everything) I'm not far off and have a bunch of free time slotted in to work fairly constantly, so should be soon. I just don't want to say another date and miss it.

I am working my butt off, but I don't want people to think I am slacking off or trying to become one of those games that only updates twice a year, just didn't realize how big this update was growing.

Next post will be announcing a definite release time. Should here from me again very soon.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes