Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 795163
default age is 18 but default year is freshman?
That list is weirdly ordered and should've learned how to spell Sophomore by now. God knows it's been around.

tundralupus and Spfjolietjake
Not being from the US I did the same as Krynh and found these two links to be insightful:

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That list is weirdly ordered and should've learned how to spell Sophomore by now. God knows it's been around.

Not being from the US I did the same as Krynh and found these two links to be insightful:

Im an ignorant American lol, I didn't know they did that to get "5year senior" wow. Ty for the links

Reactions: Hordragg

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Thanks for the links, Less confusing, but since it is mentioned uni then it makes sense a freshman being 18.

Edit: it posted an unfinished version, also, this would get so confusing for 5-6 years courses wouldn't? you would end up having to say what year you are on anyway, like a 5th-year senior, instead of just senior.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the links, Less confusing, but since it is mentioned uni then it makes sense a freshman being 18.

Edit: it posted an unfinished version, also, this would get so confusing for 5-6 years courses wouldn't? you would end up having to say what year you are on anyway, like a 5th-year senior, instead of just senior.
Almost no one says what year they are anymore because it doesn't matter except for sports.
We just care if you are a drop out or are a graduate.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's never mentioned again (as far as I can tell) what year of schooling they are in so maybe that should be dropped?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's never mentioned again (as far as I can tell) what year of schooling they are in so maybe that should be dropped?
Better save than sorry, I suppose. Somewhere down the road there'll be an update referencing it. Just like Sarah's last name. Which is also ever mentioned once in the game despite being configurable and dragged along with the other variables.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes