lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've been away from F95 for a few months, and was pleased to see this has progressed from 0.17 to 0.20 in the meantime; I get to play 3 updates consecutively! :D This is one of my most-watched games, the character models are gorgeous (Amanda's ass is my higher power) and the writing is hilarious, great sense of humor throughout the script. Keep it up developer, and great discussion thread guys.

How on earth do we never learn not to open spoilers such as these....?
Amanda's ass is great but it's not the best one in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, I shouldn't have trusted you lemonfreak
You shouldn't but, in all seriousness, while Amanda does in fact have the best ass in the game, Stephanie's is under rated imo

but it's a great ass nonetheless.

This is a serious post btw, no Rock or freaky Christine in sight :)

Jan 10, 2020
lemonfreak lmfao dude, u never cease 2 crack me up, esp w/"the Rock" stuff...IF YA SMEEEELALALALALA...WHAT THE ROCK...IS...COOKIN!! (people's eyebrow) but seriously, starting to get a serious case of blue-balls here, since anymore it seems not many VNs do it for me. anyone know of or heard when the next update release for this is happening? thanks

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You should know by now lemonfreak 's spoilers are just about 75% Rock and 25% other. Sheez, how does the saying go? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Luckily I'm a fan of Rock, so no burning eyes here mate.

Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
You should know by now lemonfreak 's spoilers are just about 75% Rock and 25% other. Sheez, how does the saying go? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Luckily I'm a fan of Rock, so no burning eyes here mate.
oh, i know ToeSucker1974 ...nice name btw, i have a foot fetish also, n am also a big fan of "the Rock"; so ne idea about when we're gonna get an update on this? thx again

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
oh, i know ToeSucker1974 ...nice name btw, i have a foot fetish also, n am also a big fan of "the Rock"; so ne idea about when we're gonna get an update on this? thx again
Lemme just quickly get Nefastus on speed-dial.....

(Wow, really? That's great. Well not great, good. Goodly? Kinda okay-ish?)

Okay so word of God somewhere between Trump's Next Lie and Hell Freezing over.

• Haha
Reactions: chaughton22
Jan 10, 2020
Lemme just quickly get Nefastus on speed-dial.....

(Wow, really? That's great. Well not great, good. Goodly? Kinda okay-ish?)

Okay so word of God somewhere between Trump's Next Lie and Hell Freezing over.

i genuinely appreciate the dry wit n sarcastic humor; i was only asking (again) since u replied 2 my original post, but didn't answer that point. n also threw it out there so, in case u didn't, maybe someone else reading this either knows or heard something. i wish i had ur sharp wit, b/c i'd luv 2 come back w/a sarcastic n humorous reply of my own...sadly i lack that ability

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Lol, although truth be told I have no interest in Rock sexually and merely do it for the lulz (Michelle on the other hand)

What I'm really looking forward to is the proffessional trans girls Erica hinted at, or Erica herself with a strapon. Or both :love:
If my memory is not failing me, Erica IS the trans.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
i genuinely appreciate the dry wit n sarcastic humor; i was only asking (again) since u replied 2 my original post, but didn't answer that point. n also threw it out there so, in case u didn't, maybe someone else reading this either knows or heard something. i wish i had ur sharp wit, b/c i'd luv 2 come back w/a sarcastic n humorous reply of my own...sadly i lack that ability
Actually, I apologize. Sarcastic joker is my default setting and I'm sure lots of people don't appreciate it. Other than that I'm just a guy who loves this game and is eagerly awaiting the next update as much as you.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The game is sorta tracking if you creampied a girl or not.
True, but it's 'sorta' as in 'meticulously'. Except for the first time with Sarah, that one interestingly is not tracked. :unsure:

I did a count once for v19 and the game keeps track of these events (in order of appearance): Sarah, Jennifer, Angela, Hailey, Sarah, Sarah, Jennifer, Amanda, Hailey.

Reactions: GizmoDuck and Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes