Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
holy cow that was hot update, played all paths and all of them were awesome. I guess we have to make hard save at this point to see what will be aftermath of those choices.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone else having image file missing? Like ALOT, especially towards the middle and end of the whole thing. Tried even restarting my game and they're still there, on both compressed and update only copies.

This includes the 0.21 fixed script update posted a page back.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
That error is fixed in latest script. Or open console and type bo_name = ....whatever you want his name to be.

I stopped getting notifications on this thread for some odd reason. I thought it went quiet since update was a 2 monther. I'll try to catch up on the past few weeks of posts when I can, but no promises.

Exhausted so won't be online much tonight, but wanted to post so hopefully my notifications get turned back on.
You seem to get the script error only if you chose : 'Take her with you'. Other two options work fine.

What an amazing update. This game is definitely one of my favorites.
I was a bit hesitant to try all the different paths, but I am glad that I did. I am really impressed how Sandra's character has developed.

My thoughts on each path :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 10, 2020
ok, so i DL'd the v19-->v20 update back on 7-23, n just saw in the OP that the thread was "released" on 9-23 (obviously that's wrong), n "updated" on 9-26. n YES, i DID read the changelog n developer notes, but that doesn't clear up whether or not there's any new content from the time v20 came out n whatever the new "update" is (other than the change in the image format mentioned in the dev notes). so is there any new content/scenes in this "new" v20 update, or is this actually v21 that was released today? thanks

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
ok, so i DL'd the v19-->v20 update back on 7-23, n just saw in the OP that the thread was "released" on 9-23 (obviously that's wrong), n "updated" on 9-26. n YES, i DID read the changelog n developer notes, but that doesn't clear up whether or not there's any new content from the time v20 came out n whatever the new "update" is (other than the change in the image format mentioned in the dev notes). so is there any new content/scenes in this "new" v20 update, or is this actually v21 that was released today? thanks
v0.21

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You seem to get the script error only if you chose : 'Take her with you'. Other two options work fine.

What an amazing update. This game is definitely one of my favorites.
I was a bit hesitant to try all the different paths, but I am glad that I did. I am really impressed how Sandra's character has developed.

My thoughts on each path :

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
20 to 21 update with patch worked fine for me. There was no need to edit anything. Saves loaded without any problems. Also, all of the paths were available, very erotically charged and worth exploring (otherwise you are pretty much skipping third of the renders and it looks like Nefastus put lots of work into it). After playing all of them, I chose to save MFF.

This was a non-stop action packed update worth waiting for.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
20 to 21 update with patch worked fine for me. There was no need to edit anything. Saves loaded without any problems. Also, all of the paths were available, very erotically charged and worth exploring (otherwise you are pretty much skipping third of the renders and it looks like Nefastus put lots of work into it). After playing all of them, I chose to save MFF.

This was a non-stop action packed update worth waiting for.
I don't suppose you have any idea why mine is missing alot of images, even from previous updates? Tried both update only + fix and the full 0.21 + fix, both missing alot of images.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
If someone has a full working copy why not update the whole game then include a fix and get 2000 comments on if it works or not. If someones copy works share i5

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.21.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes