Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I can get the wife to go with me, now getting a error with Angela's partner's name.
That error is fixed in latest script. Or open console and type bo_name = ....whatever you want his name to be.

I stopped getting notifications on this thread for some odd reason. I thought it went quiet since update was a 2 monther. I'll try to catch up on the past few weeks of posts when I can, but no promises.

Exhausted so won't be online much tonight, but wanted to post so hopefully my notifications get turned back on.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That error is fixed in latest script. Or open console and type bo_name = ....whatever you want his name to be.

I stopped getting notifications on this thread for some odd reason. I thought it went quiet since update was a 2 monther. I'll try to catch up on the past few weeks of posts when I can, but no promises.

Exhausted so won't be online much tonight, but wanted to post so hopefully my notifications get turned back on.
I did dl the latest script, still get that error though. Will do the console thing...

Actually ended up get "name is not defined" after I tried that....

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm...

I had a fully-working v20 installed, then added the v20->v21 update-only archive (MidlifeCrisis_20to21.zip) from a few pages back on top of that, then added the fixed script zip file (MidlifeCrisis_21FixedScript.zip) from one page back on top of that, and...... while my saves load, it still ends at chapter 20.

Dahell am I doing wrong here?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm...

I had a fully-working v20 installed, then added the v20->v21 update-only archive (MidlifeCrisis_20to21.zip) from a few pages back on top of that, then added the fixed script zip file (MidlifeCrisis_21FixedScript.zip) from one page back on top of that, and...... while my saves load, it still ends at chapter 20.

Old mod attached? :unsure: Otherwise no clue

Reactions: TheSidewinder

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
guys

with the 20-21 updater earlier and this latest 21script update it seems there's no more error. :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hmm...

Same problem, downloaded a fresh copy from the OP, it worked, unfortunately had the save issue as always, luckily I keep a number of save at certain stages, as one of the worked.

Here's my save that takes place just before the new content begins

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
I did dl the latest script, still get that error though. Will do the console thing...

Actually ended up get "name is not defined" after I tried that....
What I did was I opened up version21.rpy in an editor and I added a "define" statement under the last default statement so it looked like this:

Line
13 default bailedout21v = False
14 define bo_name = ""

and now I get the question:
Her husband is ...(Default Jeremy)

There is probably a better way to do it but it worked for me

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, now that even tags in the op doubled up creampie twice. Will there be any prego stuff in the future? :ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
V0.21 isn't working yet, in what possible universe do you imagine there could be a compressed version? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
021 and

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes