Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I realy like the story and (of course) love the girls <3 This update works for me... Thank you ^^

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Perhaps add to the post of ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった that this is a broken version, and will get a fix in the near future. I am fine with sharing it, so we can at least play a bit.
But do not update the main thread, as this will only confuse most of the lurkers :)
we will wait for a Fixed release

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone have a full save from 0.20? I mean save with sharing MC's wife. I have a save, but I chose the option not to share wife because I do not want to. But I would like to see these new sharing scenes in version 0.21 when the fixed version of the game comes out, and from the beginning of the game I don't want to play because it would take too long.
Thanks. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In case it hasn't already been mentioned, 2 errors i found in this
Where Sandra is asked to go to Angela and Jeremy's place
and
Where he asks Jeremy to stay home from work and keep drinking
Spoiler thing didn't work, but not really spoilers
No, you are literally the first person to notice this boken update has errors in it.

Also, click the flag then type between the 2 spoiler tags

Reactions: k8ponny

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So much anger....

Full disclosure, I'm not angry that the version I played is broken, nor am I upset that the full version is delayed once again. After all, I'm not even paying for this game.

I only played because any Midlife Crisis fix is a good Midlife Crisis fix, even when that fix still needs to be fixed. Haha, see what I did there? I also played to inform you, fellow players, what to expect if (and only if) you decide to DL and play this broken version anyway, cuz I'm a team player, it's what I do.

As for the sharing/cuck/NTR content, that stuff is easily avoidable by anyone with half a brain, same as the Trans/Futa content, so if anyone stumbled upon that content "accidentally" they should have bigger worries than raking the dev over hot coals for including it. They should probably start wondering why the half a brain they had decided to pack its bags and move out first.
We can avoid sharing scenes. There is a conversation with the wife of MC what type of relationship they want. (sharing or not) so people who complain that now there are scenes like this in the new update, it's their fault that they chose these options. :)

Reactions: Burgh917

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone have a full save from 0.20? I mean save with sharing MC's wife. I have a save, but I chose the option not to share wife because I do not want to. But I would like to see these new sharing scenes in version 0.21 when the fixed version of the game comes out, and from the beginning of the game I don't want to play because it would take too long.
This is from right before that scene, I'm playing with trans content on.

I'm also using the incest patch and mod so you may need those too.

Reactions: Qmil679

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We can avoid sharing scenes. There is a conversation with the wife of MC what type of relationship they want. (sharing or not) so people who complain that now there are scenes like this in the new update, it's their fault that they chose these options. :)
Uhm, there were words from Nefastus when those choices were put into the game that even if we said yes cause of the reasons Nefastus posted for having it in, we would have to actively agree to those scenes when they would be put in. Since I did not play the update yet since it is broken at the moment cannot say what is in now, but if it is fully based on that very old choice and not agreement now to it then that is a small problem.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
if i am not mistaken, there is an option to view BOTH path sharing/non sharing before deciding to choose one.

also i think the "sharing" option was made as general threesome condition "to share your wife with others, both male(mmf)/female(ffm)". I am mentioning this because IF you watched any sandra/sarah scene in previous update then you are almost definitely on "sharing path"

if you are not fan of MMF content regarding your wife or sister/sister-in-law but just want to view what that content is, then there is option to do just that, sort of like "developers option"

similar option appeared in either 0.20/0.19 where you had to choice between amanda/christine to watch movie together but the "developer option" allowed to view both branches of path

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
if i am not mistaken, there is an option to view BOTH path sharing/non sharing before deciding to choose one.

also i think the "sharing" option was made as general threesome condition "to share your wife with others, both male(mmf)/female(ffm)". I am mentioning this because IF you watched any sandra/sarah scene in previous update then you are almost definitely on "sharing path"

if you are not fan of MMF content regarding your wife or sister/sister-in-law but just want to view what that content is, then there is option to do just that, sort of like "developers option"

similar option appeared in either 0.20/0.19 where you had to choice between amanda/christine to watch movie together but the "developer option" allowed to view both branches of path
Sharing wife with women does not bother me. But sharing with a guy, yes. :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Qmil679

You can also use the console to turn it on and off as I have used it in the past with the younger daughter to change the one variable from had sex with her to never having sex with her so I can get both scenes with her. I also try to save at spots that have detrimental options that can have an effect later on so later on you can just load the save select the other option look at the variable for it and then load your main save and edit the variable for it.

I have it turned off but will turn it on for FF/FFFF/FFMC but will kill it with fire when dicks appear.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Qmil679

You can also use the console to turn it on and off as I have used it in the past with the younger daughter to change the one variable from had sex with her to never having sex with her so I can get both scenes with her. I also try to save at spots that have detrimental options that can have an effect later on so later on you can just load the save select the other option look at the variable for it and then load your main save and edit the variable for it.
I don't know much about these things. I typed a few times in the console, but it was only with instructions. :D
I'd rather not spoil something.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't know much about these things. I typed a few times in the console, but it was only with instructions. :D
I'd rather not spoil something.
Well, it's not as complicated as it seems. Drop this into the game's game folder to have it start in developer mode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afterwards you can use SHIFT+D to open the developer menu and select the 'variable viewer'. Take note of the variables before and after the choice, load your desired save and use SHIFT+O to open the console. Manipulate the variables as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it.

Achievement unlocked: Console-fu!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To see active variables you just have to hit D+shift while playing and then select variable and it'll show all that are active. Then you can edit ones that you know what they are for. (These are just showing how to do it but are not in the game.) Stuff like Money=500 is case sensitive so in the console to change it you type in Money=99999. Ones with True and False mean that you activated something or did something. Like YoungerDisaVirgin=False YoungerDisaVirgin=True this would change them from non virgin back to virgin again.

You need to first extract the games files using Uren or enable dev mode renpy either one will unlock the DEV mode.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes