lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I wonder if the people saying that he should have just been able to upload the right version as soon as he got home from work realise that he has to upload it, and pushing multiple gigabytes over the internet takes a lot more time to upload than download?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
I wonder if the people saying that he should have just been able to upload the right version as soon as he got home from work realise that he has to upload it, and pushing multiple gigabytes over the internet takes a lot more time to upload than download?
I was wondering what was going on. Thanks for the update! Good to know .21 is being uploaded - I hope it's a good connection.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I would prefer if he just honestly went: "hey something went wrong, there will be a delay" rather than lying. I dunno, maybe he really cannot get out from work, but considering how much time passed, he would have to work double shifts.
But yeah, I do not happen to be his patron, so what the hell do I care.
They aren't lying.
the "messed up" version is there in patreon for download.
It has all the content/images for the new update. The part they messed up was the script/coding files (rpa/rpy/rpyc) so only partial is playable despite having complete content

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
They aren't lying.
the "messed up" version is there in patreon for download.
It has all the content/images for the new update. The part they messed up was the script/coding files (rpa/rpy/rpyc) so only partial is playable despite having complete content
Sure, I might be just pessimistic after seeing so many devs completely fail to self manage when being financed through patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr_PacMan

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
So, while I was playing through the game again in prep for the new update, and to refresh my memory on the story a bit...(and extra faps) I came across this hilarious clipping error. oof.PNG
I can't get the nipples out of my head now. Fucking hilarious

Nefastus I love your game man, thanks for this. Please, never fix this.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I didn't think I would like this game, but I have noticed that in games you like one character usually becomes your favorite. I don't know why, but I like sandra. I want her to become more and more corrupt until she is as horny as the man. Almost to the point to where she is after the younger girls and then men more than the father. Bringing them t5o their bed to enjoy together. Thanks.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
update only 20 to 21

Reactions: Vasy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm guessing that's the one with old script?

update only (from SvS)

Next time if a update is released (create a request, i would have gotten this update on the release date)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes