Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

So it's been a LONG two months. I honestly thought doing the renders would be a nightmare once I realized how many I wanted to do, but seriously, its the writing that kicked my butt.
Going forward from here, taking into account everything I have learned, we will be back to monthly updates. The plan is to continue the pace I am working at for a few weeks and try to get the following update release date pushed down NEAR the 15th(not promising that yet), then set myself a hard limit of the 15th for a few months unless otherwise stated, kind of like a trial run. I think that will make things easier on everyone, and there will be no more of people having to sit around and wonder when the next update will be, but if I start to feel like I am struggling to get enough content in I will probably scratch that idea.

Quick edit/tldr. Release Wednesday will be aiming at 6pm est.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017

So it's been a LONG two months. I honestly thought doing the renders would be a nightmare once I realized how many I wanted to do, but seriously, its the writing that kicked my butt.
Going forward from here, taking into account everything I have learned, we will be back to monthly updates. The plan is to continue the pace I am working at for a few weeks and try to get the following update release date pushed down NEAR the 15th(not promising that yet), then set myself a hard limit of the 15th for a few months unless otherwise stated, kind of like a trial run. I think that will make things easier on everyone, and there will be no more of people having to sit around and wonder when the next update will be, but if I start to feel like I am struggling to get enough content in I will probably scratch that idea.

Quick edit/tldr. Release Wednesday will be aiming at 6pm est.
Does anyone have a time machine at hand? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: sdfa

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
"I'm tired of this motherfucking wait, in this motherfucking thread!! - Jedi Master Mace Windu, 2020 ABY"

D

Deleted member 2882219

Can somebody quickly upload a save file at the end of 0.19

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
So, I've had a couple beers and given one more wouldn't flinch at dropping $20 on the new version if it is actually up... but also I'm confused (which is also maybe just the booze).

Is the update posted or not? Any communication from the Dev besides the *****EDIT****?... I screwed up?

Eh - seems like a partial version is up somewhere, but I'm not gonna drop any cash on that. Will check tomorrow and see if this gets resolved, but still kind of *boggled* on how with this kind of lead it's possible to upload the wrong thing, but I can't complain til I drop some dough on it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes