Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The (fake (or is it?)) TRUTH about the issues with the clothes in this game is ACTUALY shocking and TERRIFYING. It seems that some guy named Pork Chop (or some other Pork related name) in a weird Game about Time Travel, was eating (EVIL) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and a few crumbs fell into his machine. This DISASTER has affected the Time/Space continuum in a variety of OTHER games causing clothes issues as mentioned here, as well as some characters having portions of there bodies phase into walls. Heck, I'VE seen characters FLOATING in some games. :eek:

Because of this issue (that most Devs are ignoring) we will see STRANGE things in games. I urge ALL players to band together and BAN/BLOCK/CANCEL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. We must act NOW before this EVIL spreads. #CancelOatmealRaisinCookies.

This insane theory has been brought to you by the voices in my head. I take NO responsibility for any confusion/headaches/excessive laughter that may result. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. My next totally AWESOME and IMPORTANT campaign will likely be about limiting pancakes and promoting WAFFLES. #SaveTheWaffles. I am not yet sure, as there IS the important cause of promoting the use of GIANT Marshmallows as Pillows. :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The (fake (or is it?)) TRUTH about the issues with the clothes in this game is ACTUALY shocking and TERRIFYING. It seems that some guy named Pork Chop (or some other Pork related name) in a weird Game about Time Travel, was eating (EVIL) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and a few crumbs fell into his machine. This DISASTER has affected the Time/Space continuum in a variety of OTHER games causing clothes issues as mentioned here, as well as some characters having portions of there bodies phase into walls. Heck, I'VE seen characters FLOATING in some games. :eek:

Because of this issue (that most Devs are ignoring) we will see STRANGE things in games. I urge ALL players to band together and BAN/BLOCK/CANCEL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. We must act NOW before this EVIL spreads. #CancelOatmealRaisinCookies.

This insane theory has been brought to you by the voices in my head. I take NO responsibility for any confusion/headaches/excessive laughter that may result. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. My next totally AWESOME and IMPORTANT campaign will likely be about limiting pancakes and promoting WAFFLES. #SaveTheWaffles. I am not yet sure, as there IS the important cause of promoting the use of GIANT Marshmallows as Pillows. :)
Glad to see you're still around and lively as ever! :giggle:

#CancelOatmealRaisinCookies

Reactions: Shiva0067

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I think someone needs to do some better editing and get the coding properly done lol.
There is so much extra dialog that was clearly added to either justify certain situations or alter them so they sound a little less "family-friendly".
FOR instance, the two "renters" just moved in, their two children just happened to move out, yet NOBODY even mentions them in any fashion.
In FACT, it's quite the opposite when Jennifer is talking with her friend at the gym, she calls the MC Amandas DAD.
There is more after but Angela shows up with what looks like a 12-year-old, BUT the dialog added SAID she is 18 going on 19 so it must be true, more dialog added is her saying that "it's not like we are related" when talking about the MC...what...was she adopted or something since the MCs BROTHERS wife is right there.
Which brings me to another 2-parter, Angela and the MC are talking about the past where the MC brings up how THEIR mom and dad did this and that, but later ON, she is doing a lapdance and asks the MC if he ever thought his SISTER (NOT sister-in-law, or as she has said it before, your brother's wife) would be doing things like that.
You must be new hehe. You should know some devs don't give a rat's ass about editing those bits, and do the minimal amount of rewriting necessary to get away. Sometimes making even crazier situations, or even making up new words. So the editing in that front is unlikely to improve, nor should it. Why waste time on something very few will even touch. XD

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You must be new hehe. You should know some devs don't give a rat's ass about editing those bits, and do the minimal amount of rewriting necessary to get away. Sometimes making even crazier situations, or even making up new words. So the editing in that front is unlikely to improve, nor should it. Why waste time on something very few will even touch. XD
Oh fair enough, I am personally glad it's out myself since that's not my thing, same as I avoid Beastiality and especially pedoph....oh I think its called Loli here or something, whatever its referred to, its a hard no from me.
BUT the story here is pretty damn good I have to say...I am still waiting for the MC to wake up from the coma he is in now though lol.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Oh fair enough, I am personally glad it's out myself since that's not my thing, same as I avoid Beastiality and especially pedoph....oh I think its called Loli here or something, whatever its referred to, its a hard no from me.
BUT the story here is pretty damn good I have to say...I am still waiting for the MC to wake up from the coma he is in now though lol.
Yeah trust me, some devs actually make the game intentionally weird to mess with certain... overlord type websites. You'll see words like roommately and the such. It's quite funny at times. It's all intentional.
EDIT: Coma huh XD that reminds me of the old hypothesis of Ash from Pokemon being in a coma, since he's been around 10 since the 90s.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Loli is not that. I have friends and had girlfriends that look young are petite and are way past the drinking age. Its ignorant calling it that

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
This also has to be a delusional dream, he must have had an accident or been hit on the head where he is in a coma since NONE of this could possibly happen, he even mentions something like that to his sister....oh I mean sister-in-LAW lol.
Uhmm yeah it's a game. It's a work of fiction, that's the whole premise. For someone that doesn't like incest and loli you sure picked the wrong game to entertain yourself with since the tags are there in full display.

Or perhaps that was your intention, to complain and moan about something you dislike despite previous knowledge it was there for attention seeking. Either way, it's a piss poor performance.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Noticed the is a "loli" tag for those who have played this game, is there underage s*x in this game?
The player can set the names and ages of the ladies.. So if you have 'Underage' in your game it's all because of your choices. Standard ages I think are all adult (18+)

Hope that helps.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes