WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
The rendering is getting better, but holy fuck the close-up of Amanda's and MC's eyes when they kiss in the coffee shop scene is the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: Guz89 and Nefastus

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Midlife Crisis [v0.05] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 1.78GB

Download PC (211): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Quick Version .05 changelog

About 320 images or so.

Decision to be made with the secretary if you chose to drink a bit too much previously.
I feel solid progress with purple hair is possible, either way get to know her a bit better.
Some more teasing with fire minx for those who chose to go down that route, or just a pleasant discussion for those who chose the other route for possible delayed payoff.
What I feel is an amusing scene with the elder tenant, shows character of the MC.

Introduction of a new character, transgender girl, that is completely skippable for those who don't like that sort of thing. Honestly this scene was started last update and finished up early this one, but progress on any optional paths will be delayed a bit as I try to catch back up from this disaster of a month.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The rendering is getting better, but holy fuck the close-up of Amanda's and MC's eyes when they kiss in the coffee shop scene is the stuff of nightmares.
Yeah, renders in this game are definitely not the best out there, but the story and characters are amazing.

Reactions: johnconnor

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of MidLife Crisis v0.05.

Reactions: venoom

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the update was kinda short but i like the game and how the story is progressing,wish we had a lot more content with the daughters tho.. all in all good game,looking further for future updates

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I have seen the same model in left side of the cover pic in multiple games.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
What is the futa/trans content about? I mean how is the trans character related to the protagonist?
Is it a one-off encounter or a series of continuous events? And is the trans character just bottom or top too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is the futa/trans content about? I mean how is the trans character related to the protagonist?
Is it a one-off encounter or a series of continuous events? And is the trans character just bottom or top too?
The hooker's niece/nephew. lunch5v3.jpg This is all we know at this time.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
the girl (who is apparently a ghost) doesn't look too bad. The wife is kinda hideous. Good base for a cheating game
You would base relationship/Marriage by the looks of someone! So you would cheat if they weren't that good looking? I feel sorry for relationships in the future.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes