Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
@Nefastus I replayed this all the way from the start and I noticed some problems. Two red error messages, and even though I scared the hell out of Sarah in the gym's locker room she still had me check her out at the restaurant after I talked to Erica and the post-op kid. Not that I could see anything due to the lighting. Isn't that not supposed to happen if you scared her?

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Getting right when MC shows up in an embarrassing outfit.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version05.rpy", line 979, in <module>
NameError: name 'jerkedoff5v' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version05.rpyc", line 967, in script
  File "C:\Users\colin\Desktop\New folder\MidLifeCrisis-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\colin\Desktop\New folder\MidLifeCrisis-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\colin\Desktop\New folder\MidLifeCrisis-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/version05.rpy", line 979, in <module>
NameError: name 'jerkedoff5v' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.05
Fri Mar 29 21:13:59 2019

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
@Nefastus I replayed this all the way from the start and I noticed some problems. Two red error messages, and even though I scared the hell out of Sarah in the gym's locker room she still had me check her out at the restaurant after I talked to Erica and the post-op kid. Not that I could see anything due to the lighting. Isn't that not supposed to happen if you scared her?
Not sure what the error messages are, but I did miss a bit of dialogue in that scene. If she just asks you to get her phone(she actually dropped it) and you barely see a little bit extra as you do, that isn't the teasing. It goes a fair bit further if you don't scare her. I messed up adding some dialogue that smooths the transition between getting her phone and her leaving, so it jumps jarringly.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure what the error messages are, but I did miss a bit of dialogue in that scene. If she just asks you to get her phone(she actually dropped it) and you barely see a little bit extra as you do, that isn't the teasing. It goes a fair bit further if you don't scare her. I messed up adding some dialogue that smooths the transition between getting her phone and her leaving, so it jumps jarringly.
Both say something about missing images.

I wanted to let you know so you could fix it for .05a, or .06.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Ok so if I understand the clarification: Tracy (her default name) the transsexual girl is biological male living full time as a female, and pre-op not post-op. She's got a wang.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

So testing is done, well my testing anyways I'm sure you guys will report 1000 bugs I didn't catch lol. Anyway, I have a few renders that need some doctoring, not going to lie there are a few bits that got away from me that I can't clean up without delaying the release by a fair bit. One of the locations seems to have plants that don't show up until rendering, so don't mind the odd twig that looks to be murdering one of our heroes lmao(honestly if you're looking at the plants in that scene, I am disappointed). (My set up isn't powerful enough to work in preview mode...yet)
Long story short, cleaning up a few things then uploading. Expect version .06 for top tier shortly, by shortly I mean within a reasonable number of hours, not the next few minutes.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes