ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
too late for compressed..only 28 seconds left on my d/l..lol..i have zero patience when it comes to Jennifer :p

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game freezes at wife staying "dont stay up too late" and her face coming in for a smooch..cannot blame my PC anymore..its brand new and can handle stuff..lol..fresh install no overwrite..also..its just a total freeze/lockup..no traceback provided...so far..will update if one appears..lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"yes but Mr (my name) is much more comfortable to sit on " "don't mind if i do" Rob spits out his tea laughing...other than the poor coding midway through the whole game(which clears up after it is passed into newer updates) this game is one the most well written funny games ever..i need a sig for this (with Jennifer natch)

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Why do bi devs have to come out of nowhere and start injecting gay stuff in their games after their games was straight all the time before. Same thing with the parental love dev now doing that gay trap game a69. I was enjoying this game since it came out but I won't play it anymore now that it has gay futa/trans stuff.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why do bi devs have to come out of nowhere and start injecting gay stuff in their games after their games was straight all the time before. Same thing with the parental love dev now doing that gay trap game a69. I was enjoying this game since it came out but I won't play it anymore now that it has gay futa/trans stuff.
You can avoid that stuff easily, it literally asks you if you want to skip it. Its just 1 character.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes