HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I agree with you two (and am also older than JJJ). I like the story, the sex, but I will keep it in my mind for when it's time to let the swallow fly - I won't do that during the game.

(Do I get a prize for most absurd euphemism?)
Same here (both age wise and fap wise). Nefastus sex scenes gets my motor running like no other Dev (maybe Phillygames) but fapping is done to other material.

Saw no point in using a euphemism since you already crushed it Carta ;)

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Loving this game, really no need for animations when the script is so good describing everything + less animations = more story content I was honestly surprised by how much content is in the game so far! great job

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wrong thread. The both of them. :KEK:

Who here is still young enough to tell apart the 15 year olds from the 18 year olds, really? Also, once I set a custom age I invariably end up checking dialogue, looks, mannerism,… in short, I tend to overanalyze it, so going with the default is the far easier choice in my case. Saints my ass.

View attachment 1440617
I know what you mean. The older we get, the harder it is for many of us to truly tell the difference between "Late Hebe" and "Early to mid Ephibo." In real life, one way to distinguish would be how worldly they carry themselves, but even that varies from individual to individual.
I kinda feel like at some point their should be a scene where our dear MC Humbert Humbert is going to let the facade of his narration slip, and we will see how one of the girls really feels. (And if you don't know what I mean, you haven't actually read Lolita. Enthusiastic consent was not involved.)

I don't think that is actually going to happen, but it feels sometimes like it could. And I have to say, it would be an interesting twist, to give a game like this an unreliable narrator.
The mention of the lack of enthusiastic consent reminds me of the amateur stories I saw back in the newsgroup days. One trope I saw in all of the 3 or 4 I read was having the young characters actually being the aggressors. I've seen it in a few of the games as well.

I could imagine someone making a side-by-side game made where you get to play as the older or younger character in the game. Especially when consent is actually rather grey and you find that each character's perception of what is happening is very different.
I'm still waiting for Chekhov's Gymnastics Team Slumber Party to go off...
Now I'm picturing a Gymnastic Team Slumber Party hanging above the mantle in Act I.
I will often refer to "Chekhov's [object]" in movies and other visual media. Reminds me of the Bond films. Every device that Q gives to 007 will be used in the course of the mission. I don't think I've ever seen an tool given that went unused.

Reactions: hcguy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know what you mean. The older we get, the harder it is for many of us to truly tell the difference between "Late Hebe" and "Early to mid Ephibo." In real life, one way to distinguish would be how worldly they carry themselves, but even that varies from individual to individual.
Tbh, I often have problems up to the mid twenties IRL - they still behave like youths to me. And judging from your name I am not even your age (though you couldn't be my father either)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wrong thread. The both of them. :KEK:

Who here is still young enough to tell apart the 15 year olds from the 18 year olds, really? Also, once I set a custom age I invariably end up checking dialogue, looks, mannerism,… in short, I tend to overanalyze it, so going with the default is the far easier choice in my case. Saints my ass.

View attachment 1440617
Sorry i'm getting really old, i always forget the names, i've played too many games lately!!
I always mix Sandra and Sarah, i don't even remember the name of the fit girl even if i love her so much.
No a good thing to get old, yesterday i wasn't able to remember my father's name who died 10 years ago, what a shame!!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I always mix Sandra and Sarah, I don't even remember the name of the fit girl even if i love her so much
That's made doubly problematic with the chance to change the names. I never know who anyone is talking about, as I change all their names. Which is why I refer to them by their title, like older daughter, and younger daughter's friend. Though I just call the wife Dusty Cunt. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Christine and Sarah should be same age always. Definitely a glitch happening somewhere, they do indeed share that age variable. Same for Amanda and Jennifer. I get Hailey looking younger than Christine(she was a late addition), but I had already set Christine to 18 so hands were tied.
I'd previously played using default ages, deleting the persistent save and starting from scratch seems to have fixed it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Tbh, I often have problems up to the mid twenties IRL - they still behave like youths to me. And judging from your name I am not even your age (though you couldn't be my father either)
Yup, that's my birth year.

I've recently offered that just like the old saying, "TV adds 10 pounds," it seems that, "Daz removes 5 years & Honey Select removes 8."

Norgie

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys!
How did you solved the problem of saves version 0.24 between 0.25?
Or If I download the newest version, I can use my saves from 0-24?
Thank you for your answers.
bye

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys!
bye
Try loading earlier saves until one works then "tab" you're way to the new material.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys!
bye
I detailed my solution in this post, which may or may not require this post, too (in case you lost access to 0.25, for instance).

Adding to HornyyyyPussy's excellent suggestion:
Just a quick heads-up for anyone having to start over: right clicking the skip button (and confirming that you really intended to) will insta-skip to the next choice in the script. If you're more comfortable with your keyboard simply put your game in developer mode and hit >. Boom.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes