Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Game seems interesting and like harem tag.
But don't like these ones. Bukkakhe, rape, prostitution, swinging, trans. Are they avoidable?
Bukkake and Swinging go together, swinging can easily be avoided by clearly labeled decisions.
Trans is one - really nice - character. You get multiple clearly labeled questions about the stuff in general and, if you don't pick "no", specific preferences. At least three obvious ways to cop out.
Prostitution: one character is a prostitute but that is only an informed ability, i. e. she is only seen with MC in game. Can not be avoided meeting, sex with her can be avoided (again through obvious means)
Rape: it is avoidable but you don't see it coming, so not entirely obvious like the others. However, it does involve neither the MC nor any of the LIs, so for many doesn't register. And most pick the options that will lead to not getting this scene at all anyways.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Bukkake and Swinging go together, swinging can easily be avoided by clearly labeled decisions.
Trans is one - really nice - character. You get multiple clearly labeled questions about the stuff in general and, if you don't pick "no", specific preferences. At least three obvious ways to cop out.
Prostitution: one character is a prostitute but that is only an informed ability, i. e. she is only seen with MC in game. Can not be avoided meeting, sex with her can be avoided (again through obvious means)
Rape: it is avoidable but you don't see it coming, so not entirely obvious like the others. However, it does involve neither the MC nor any of the LIs, so for many doesn't register. And most pick the options that will lead to not getting this scene at all anyways.
Thanks for the info chief

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She's the next one that needs to become preggo.
Hmmm, interesting question. I think Jen will be up next, having the most severe "substitute daddy" issues. Amanda and Haley are certainly further down the line, I also don't see Sandra, Erica, Tracy, or sis being up. So yeah, Christine has a shot but my money is elsewhere.

Reactions: DocSilence

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
All these names just confuse me, as I have renamed everyone in my game, but a pregnant harem sounds like the plan for most folks, though I would still like some solo routes at some point. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All these names just confuse me, as I have renamed everyone in my game, but a pregnant harem sounds like the plan for most folks, though I would still like some solo routes at some point. ;)
I took advantage of naming my lis as well and am grateful for that option.

However I am not looking forward to solo routes and hope the wonderful dev waits to implement after it's finished if he is going to add them.

Being as busy as he is anyway I would hate to see that time used for that instead of furthering the story as is...

Just my opinion:)

So looking forward to the next update no matter when that is

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes