HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
did the dev abandoned his work and now, before finishing it, wants to remake it? meanwhile blogging about his mental health and living situation as a substitute. sounds familiar. we had a couple of these in f95 history. best of luck.
Wow! It's pretty good to miss the point on everything you said! Takes a special kind of skill!

You have absolutely NO idea what's been going on with this Dev and his game, do you?

Bloody idjit.......

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Bloody idjit.......
More of a fucktard really. Look at his username again. ;)

The real eejits are the nine people who made him look better for people who won't see his post, because they gave him 9 Likes... Yes, you too I'm afraid.:oops:
Facepalm reactions count as a positive reaction. That's why I don't use them, instead using the Picard Facepalm smiley before writing the rest of my reply:LOL:

did the dev abandoned his work and now, before finishing it, wants to remake it? meanwhile blogging about his mental health and living situation as a substitute. sounds familiar. we had a couple of these in f95 history. best of luck.
:FacePalm:

You're a truly terrible, "bottom of the barrel" tier troll. Honestly, you come across as the kind of purposefully ignorant individual who belongs among the silly Twitter masses. That's never a good thing.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
More of a fucktard really. Look at his username again. ;)

The real eejits are the nine people who made him look better for people who won't see his post, because they gave him 9 Likes... Yes, you too I'm afraid.:oops:
Facepalm reactions count as a positive reaction. That's why I don't use them, instead using the Picard Facepalm smiley before writing the rest of my reply:LOL:

:FacePalm:

You're a truly terrible, "bottom of the barrel" tier troll. Honestly, you come across as the kind of purposefully ignorant individual who belongs among the silly Twitter masses. That's never a good thing.
Right? I've seen Russian bots with content which was better thought out.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You guys piling on the dude is only playing into what he wants in the first place. The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it...It's nice to see some people jump to the defense of a Dev, as if you're intimate best friends IRL...but come on people, you're just playing into his game by responding with the same level of hate.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it...
Nah, out-trolling a troll is infinitely superior... Hell, it's even easier lately, since the majority of them are so bad at it. :LOL:

It's nice to see some people jump to the defense of a Dev, as if you're intimate best friends IRL
By "some people" you mean one person, and the rest of us laughing at the troll's expense... Hell Nefastus himself would probably have a field day with the little grot!:LOL:

We're under no illusion of being "bestest-buds" with Nefastus, we simply respect him for his work and attitude to people on a piracy forum, where his work is being distributed with no direct financial gain to himself. It indirectly results in an increase of supporters on either/both Patreon and Subscribestar though.

...but come on people, you're just playing into his game by responding with the same level of hate.
No, we're laughing at him... That's not what trolls want, they want people to laugh at someone/something they've targeted/incited, which is precisely why you deal with them in the most effective manner - Ramming them roughly from behind with their own impotent futility, like Michele's running a one man train on Jennifer's dad for Rock's birthday!:ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You guys piling on the dude is only playing into what he wants in the first place. The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it...It's nice to see some people jump to the defense of a Dev, as if you're intimate best friends IRL...but come on people, you're just playing into his game by responding with the same level of hate.
I don't have to be intimate with someone to defend them.....

Nah, out-trolling a troll is infinitely superior... Hell, it's even easier lately, since the majority of them are so bad at it. :LOL:

By "some people" you mean one person, and the rest of us laughing at the troll's expense... Hell Nefastus himself would probably have a field day with the little grot!:LOL:

We're under no illusion of being "bestest-buds" with Nefastus, we simply respect him for his work and attitude to people on a piracy forum, where his work is being distributed with no direct financial gain to himself. It indirectly results in an increase of supporters on either/both Patreon and Subscribestar though.

No, we're laughing at him... That's not what trolls want, they want people to laugh at someone/something they've targeted/incited, which is precisely why you deal with them in the most effective manner - Ramming them roughly from behind with their own impotent futility, like Michele's running a one man train on Jennifer's dad for Rock's birthday!:ROFLMAO:
Love and agree 100% with everything you said here!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Um no, trolls don't 'want people to laugh', they get their jollies by pissing people off. If they think they've upset you, that's what they want, it doesn't matter if you're getting angry or trying to make fun of them, they don't care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dir.Fred

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Um no, trolls don't 'want people to laugh', they get their jollies by pissing people off. If they think they've upset you, that's what they want, it doesn't matter if you're getting angry or trying to make fun of them, they don't care.
That's a specific type of trolling - flamebaiting... Which you basically deal with in the same way.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well shit...guess I have to cancel that surprise flight I booked. Tough to get the right ticket anyway, they looked at me weird when I said I need a ticket to HornyyPussy and booked me nonstop to Bangkok.
No need to travel for me.. Just send Chocolate Chip Cookies to Box 123 at somewhere, someplace, EARTH. I'm SURE that they'll get here. :) OR you could just send Hailey and her 'Landlady' to have a hot sexy wild time Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies. :devilish:

Just a thought.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes