ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's been a while since I've been there, but IIRC, (a) it's your brother-in-law (meaning the girl is your sister), and you can independently choose to bring Sandra along and have B-I-L participate, so four options (MF, MMF, MFF, MMFF)
Yes but that's not the sharing scene that was being reference hence why i said they're mixing the scenes up.

There's one that's very explicitly an option to share or not between you, the wife and an african american couple.
Had to rush replay to get to the one in question since it's an old scene and hasn't come up again yet...
screenshot0002.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes but that's not the sharing scene that was being reference hence why i said they're mixing the scenes up.

There's one that's very explicitly an option to share or not between you, the wife and an african american couple.
Had to rush replay to get to the one in question since it's an old scene and hasn't come up again yet...
View attachment 1474659
I also remember this, but there has been no additional content with them yet IIRC.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I also remember this, but there has been no additional content with them yet IIRC.
Yes and the original ask was about a scene from years ago...i highly doubt they meant something as recent as the brother in law which was only like 4 updates ago

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes and the original ask was about a scene from years ago...i highly doubt they meant something as recent as the brother in law which was only like 4 updates ago
Indeed. I think it's situational, as in, per couple. The variable set there may be specifically for that couple and we just haven't gotten there yet. That allows people who are into sharing/swinging to choose who they might want to share/swing with, while also allowing those who are not to stay away from it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the original question also mentioned that being the only way to include Sandra, which in my recollection never was the case. Question kinda developed, probably we talked past each other here. (Expression sounds wrong, but I wouldn't know the correct one and multiple online sources tell me it exists)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
They referenced both in the original ask. The one scene has yet to appear so I was responding to the other part of the post. My bad for not removing the other words of the quote as I figured readers that played the vn would get what scene I was referring to...

I'll try to be clearer

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
They referenced both in the original ask. The one scene has yet to appear so I was responding to the other part of the post. My bad for not removing the other words of the quote as I figured readers that played the vn would get what scene I was referring to...

I'll try to be clearer
Nothing to be sorry about. I was just pointing it out that there's two instances of sharing and this one is an all or none as is currently written unlike the newer one with more options.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just started playing this a couple of days ago and am running into problems with it. Simply put the game seems confused as to who I want the MC paired with. I've had him show no interest in either Christine or Jennifer, refused each and every option to get close to them, yet the game insists on forcing them together regardless. He's gotten sexual scenes with Christine and whole dialogues where he tells her he wants her, none of which I can opt out of. There's also similar dialogues with Jennifer and a scene at the lakeside house where she's threatening to stop having sex with him for a week, despite the fact he's never even looked at her beyond the Truth or Dare night. It seems like the game is coded to assume the MC is with them both, regardless of the prior decisions taken.

The reverse is also true. I'm having the MC persue Amanda, chose every option to have him compliment, look at and otherwise show interest in her, yet the game is still playing it like he's practically oblivious to her. I'm struggling to move that on beyond what happened in Truth or Dare. Incidentally I'm unhappy that Truth or Dare has almost zero options during it. You have to have scenes with everyone regardless of who you choose as LI(s) which doesn't seem right. The only relationships that appear to be progressing according to how I'm playing the MC are Sarah and Stephanie. The rest are just a mess.

I like to get replay value out of these games by choosing different LIs each playthrough, but if this one is just going to throw everyone with the MC anyway, I don't see much point. :\

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just started playing this a couple of days ago and am running into problems with it. Simply put the game seems confused as to who I want the MC paired with. I've had him show no interest in either Christine or Jennifer, refused each and every option to get close to them, yet the game insists on forcing them together regardless. He's gotten sexual scenes with Christine and whole dialogues where he tells her he wants her, none of which I can opt out of. There's also similar dialogues with Jennifer and a scene at the lakeside house where she's threatening to stop having sex with him for a week, despite the fact he's never even looked at her beyond the Truth or Dare night. It seems like the game is coded to assume the MC is with them both, regardless of the prior decisions taken.

The reverse is also true. I'm having the MC persue Amanda, chose every option to have him compliment, look at and otherwise show interest in her, yet the game is still playing it like he's practically oblivious to her. I'm struggling to move that on beyond what happened in Truth or Dare. Incidentally I'm unhappy that Truth or Dare has almost zero options during it. You have to have scenes with everyone regardless of who you choose as LI(s) which doesn't seem right. The only relationships that appear to be progressing according to how I'm playing the MC are Sarah and Stephanie. The rest are just a mess.

I like to get replay value out of these games by choosing different LIs each playthrough, but if this one is just going to throw everyone with the MC anyway, I don't see much point. :\
The harem path is the focus right now. The point is a lot of people love to play it lol

But seriously I don't know if the dev still plans to do solo routes after and frankly don't care because to me it's near perfect as is...

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
The harem path is the focus right now. The point is a lot of people love to play it lol
I meant I don't see the point for me. I wasn't speaking for anyone else.

I didn't realise this only had one route. So I guess it's essentially a pure visual novel rather than a game? No offence intended to anyone who likes the story on its own, I just prefer the 'choose your own adventure' type games on this site. Wish I'd known that beforehand. Did I miss something on the front page that says this?

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018

But seriously I don't know if the dev still plans to do solo routes after and frankly don't care because to me it's near perfect as is...
Agreed, the Harem path is all that i need, having MC romance/bang every girl :cool:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I didn't realise this only had one route. So I guess it's essentially a pure visual novel rather than a game? No offence intended to anyone who likes the story on its own, I just prefer the 'choose your own adventure' type games on this site. Wish I'd known that beforehand. Did I miss something on the front page that says this?
Not to speak for the dev but my understanding is the dev is wanting future solo paths for the main LIs but is harem focused at the moment. If I'm mistaken one of the kind posters will correct me soon :)

Lol K18 I know you're not alone in that feeling

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Not to speak for the dev but my understanding is the dev is wanting future solo paths for the main LIs but is harem focused at the moment. If I'm mistaken one of the kind posters will correct me soon :)
Ah, thanks for the info. I may come back to this then when other routes have been fleshed out :)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Well, the sex scenes are great, the characters are hot (if a bit rough in the earlier updates) and the overall plot is appealing, but this is not the most polished games out there. By focussing on only a few characters you found one of the rough spots of this game.

But, as far as I found out, the game allows you to avoid content you don't like, for the most parts at least. This makes it not a kinetic novel.

You do need to follow the basic plot: a middle aged married guy who wants to fuck everything that moves. Given that, you have the option to only fuck females (avoiding the trap character) and can also avoid that others fuck your women.

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes