Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, since 'Someone' did a post about hiding sausages I feel it's ok for me to ask this question.

The voices in my head MADE me believe that there would be Chocolate Chip Cookies here. I feel that I HAVE been tricked by the HORROR that there are NO Chocolate Chip Cookies (yet). Have I been 'Trapped'?? :)

Sorry, the voices in my head made me do it. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and D Dog

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, since 'Someone' did a post about hiding sausages I feel it's ok for me to ask this question.

The voices in my head MADE me believe that there would be Chocolate Chip Cookies here. I feel that I HAVE been tricked by the HORROR that there are NO Chocolate Chip Cookies (yet). Have I been 'Trapped'?? :)

Sorry, the voices in my head made me do it. :)

Just a thought.
I, for one, do not want any sausage hidden in my chocolate cookies.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If it's a pain in the ass to find where Tracy puts her cock sometimes, i hope it will be easy to find the new update.
Nefastus said in his Patreon that it would be this week, so i guess it will be this week end. I just hope he will not have a new health issue !:)

• Haha
Reactions: Shiva0067 and v1900

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I meant I don't see the point for me. I wasn't speaking for anyone else.

I didn't realise this only had one route. So I guess it's essentially a pure visual novel rather than a game? No offence intended to anyone who likes the story on its own, I just prefer the 'choose your own adventure' type games on this site. Wish I'd known that beforehand. Did I miss something on the front page that says this?
Well, you seem to have missed the fact that very few titles advertise the number of possible routes or inherent replay value by themselves. Going by present tags will also prove quite fruitless as not even point & click or sandbox do mean much as they actually only concern the presentation of content rather than it's breadth (though most do like to drag, but that's beside the point). So you really need to dive into reviews as well as the discussion thread to try to get a clear picture of what you're going to get.

For now, the replay value for this one comes from enjoying it all over again. As that's clearly not what you're looking for you may want to check back way later – once Nef got around to remastering the early chapters and working in the solo routes, that is. See this post 'heart'ed by Old Man Rambling :p (and yes, that's a Marvel reference).

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I meant I don't see the point for me. I wasn't speaking for anyone else.

I didn't realise this only had one route. So I guess it's essentially a pure visual novel rather than a game? No offence intended to anyone who likes the story on its own, I just prefer the 'choose your own adventure' type games on this site. Wish I'd known that beforehand. Did I miss something on the front page that says this?
When you see the game turn to version 1.xx, then it will have more fleshed out solo/multi girl style routes. Plan is to get a good amount of content done, then taking what I learned from rendering and writing the game, remaster the early rough stuff and flesh out the other routes. Didn't want someone to be playing update .15 and only have like 3 lewd scenes because they chose a certain girl. Game likely won't be up your alley until you see it tick to version 1. Hopefully early/mid next year.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
When you see the game turn to version 1.xx, then it will have more fleshed out solo/multi girl style routes. Plan is to get a good amount of content done, then taking what I learned from rendering and writing the game, remaster the early rough stuff and flesh out the other routes. Didn't want someone to be playing update .15 and only have like 3 lewd scenes because they chose a certain girl. Game likely won't be up your alley until you see it tick to version 1. Hopefully early/mid next year.
So.. What version do I need to wait for to have Chocolate Chip Cookies?? :)

Just a thought.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
So just wanted to say that this VN is really hot, allows you to be a HUGE perv while not being a complete asshole (nice change of pace), and I really like the humour - including the meta humour. Been quite enjoying it.

One question though, is Christine supposed to have an arch on her forehead over her eyebrows? Is that supposed to be a tattoo? (do people get thin lines tattooed on their foreheads?) Or is that just a graphic glitch?

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So just wanted to say that this VN is really hot, allows you to be a HUGE perv while not being a complete asshole (nice change of pace), and I really like the humour - including the meta humour. Been quite enjoying it.

One question though, is Christine supposed to have an arch on her forehead over her eyebrows? Is that supposed to be a tattoo? (do people get thin lines tattooed on their foreheads?) Or is that just a graphic glitch?
I see you are a person of culture as well.

I honestly thought I got a hair on my monitor and tried to clean it the first time I noticed that, but it's definitely glitches. Compare the last render upon first meeting her to current ones and you'll see that Nef got around to fixing it, so they'll be most probably gone once the remaster drops.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah the term trap implies that you are tricked into thinking that one character is a girl when in reality they are not. The game never hides the fact that the trans character is trans.
Yeah, I guess that's correct.

To be honest, I thought there was some acronym hidden in the word trap to indicate a pre-operation transsexual. Guess I was wrong.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
No probs, thanks for the info, Nefastus. I'll keep a watch out for that. I wasn't intending my comments to be any kind of slam of the game, the writing is fine, also the gfx for the most part (and you've already put dev notes or meta comments in to explain where it's not). It was just the lack of continuity with decisions that made me think it may be bugged out (I did hit one Renpy error screen during the We Do What Christine Tells Us To Do game after the concert that further fed that belief). Perhaps I would've found out what the reason was somewhere in this thread, but near 450 pages was daunting enough that I only looked over the last couple which was just talking about some swinging scene I assume I haven't got to yet. Apologies if it looked like I was being overly critical. I'd be happy to come back to it next year. Best of luck to you and the game :)

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I see you are a person of culture as well.
:D

I honestly thought I got a hair on my monitor and tried to clean it the first time I noticed that, but it's definitely glitches. Compare the last render upon first meeting her to current ones and you'll see that Nef got around to fixing it, so they'll be most probably gone once the remaster drops.
Good to know. Not sure if I got used to it, or if I've gotten to the content where it was cleaned up. I have definitely noticed the improving in render qualities as time went by. The hotel where you take Christine is really nice, and the MC makes a meta joke about it which was amusing.

How extensive is the remaster? I can't picture the dev redoing all the early work to reach the level of the later work, that would make the VN even more gorgeous but would probably be a massive amount of work, and unless the dev got a really high end machine, take a lot of time just for redoing the renders as well. Belle from Long Live the Princess has commented that rendiering time is a pretty significant thing in her update schedule, to the point that breaking up an update into smaller parts isn't actually efficient.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How extensive is the remaster? I can't picture the dev redoing all the early work to reach the level of the later work, that would make the VN even more gorgeous but would probably be a massive amount of work, and unless the dev got a really high end machine, take a lot of time just for redoing the renders as well. Belle from Long Live the Princess has commented that rendiering time is a pretty significant thing in her update schedule, to the point that breaking up an update into smaller parts isn't actually efficient.
I have it on good authority that they're planing to redo nearly half the current chapters (basically almost everything up to chapter 13). Maybe Nef got their hands on a 3090 or a set of Titans, but they seem to be in a rather good spot regarding render speed:
When you see the game turn to version 1.xx, then it will have more fleshed out solo/multi girl style routes. Plan is to get a good amount of content done, then taking what I learned from rendering and writing the game, remaster the early rough stuff and flesh out the other routes. […] Hopefully early/mid next year.

insanegod

May 15, 2017
Anyone had trouble installing the apk on Android 12? Have the space and play protect is off. Was back on .23 on my phone and decided to update.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
:D

It's extensive and yes.... a massive amount of work lol. Hence it approaching year 2 of trying to get the remaster done. Each month adds more work to it, but less and less since it is mostly tweaking scenes to reflect other paths rather than create from scratch. Rendering goes a little quicker redoing work than creating new though. I can load the old renders, tweak lighting and poses, fix a few things, rather than start at square one. Also, batch render is saving my sanity, I have quite a few(couple of thousand at least I would think) already done and probably between 500 and 1500 renders "maybe" fixed, saved and ready to be ran, but I only run them when not needing the machine for new content. It's going to be released in one big update though, since I am adding to routes and changing the flow of some scenes so can't really put them in piecemeal and have the story still make sense in the later updates.

If any new dev ever asked me if focusing on harem and adding other paths later was a good idea, the answer would be a hell no, but here I am lmao.

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
If any new dev ever asked me if focusing on harem and adding other paths later was a good idea, the answer would be a hell no, but here I am lmao.
I can see that - write the individual paths, first and then the harem... though for me, that would be extraordinarily frustrating to experience this novel that way. I guess there are plenty of ways each girl's path could go and still not allow a harem... just hiding things from all of them? I have to say, though... storylines get a little weird when you're hiding relationships with several people in the same house.

Regardless - this is, by far, my favorite novel I've played through. Thanks for your hard work, here.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes