Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I took advantage of naming my lis as well and am grateful for that option.

However I am not looking forward to solo routes and hope the wonderful dev waits to implement after it's finished if he is going to add them.

Being as busy as he is anyway I would hate to see that time used for that instead of furthering the story as is...

Just my opinion:)

So looking forward to the next update no matter when that is
No worries on that front, that is the reason the rewrite remaster is taking so damn long haha. The solo routes are to be incorporated much better in that, but I only work on them when I have extra time, not in my usual work on the game hours.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No worries on that front, that is the reason the rewrite remaster is taking so damn long haha. The solo routes are to be incorporated much better in that, but I only work on them when I have extra time, not in my usual work on the game hours.
That so is Music to my ears. This vn is just too damn good :) thank you again

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So...... Can you CONFIRM that the Rewrite/Remaster WILL include the PROMISED (in my dreams) Extreme close-ups of the MC's left Nostrils, Chocolate Chip Cookie Content, Scenes of the MINIATURE giant space Hamster and Perverted Voyeur Squirrel plotting to take over the world, and NO Rick-Rolling?? Enquiring minds (ok me and the voices in my head) want to know. :)

Just a thought.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So...... Can you CONFIRM that the Rewrite/Remaster WILL include the PROMISED (in my dreams) Extreme close-ups of the MC's left Nostrils, Chocolate Chip Cookie Content, Scenes of the MINIATURE giant space Hamster and Perverted Voyeur Squirrel plotting to take over the world, and NO Rick-Rolling?? Enquiring minds (ok me and the voices in my head) want to know. :)

Just a thought.
Going to be hard to see the miniature giant space hamster if I DON'T include those close ups of the nostril....haha

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Just a thought.
In the immortal words of Ms. Darbus, "very disturbing, go see a counselor."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
All these names just confuse me, as I have renamed everyone in my game, but a pregnant harem sounds like the plan for most folks, though I would still like some solo routes at some point. ;)
Well, it's better that you're confused because you've renamed them than you confuse the rest of us by using your custom names in the forum.

As Spock so eloquently put it:
The confusion of the many,
Outweighs the confusion of the few,
Or the one.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it's better that you're confused because you've renamed them than you confuse the rest of us by using your custom names in the forum.

As Spock so eloquently put it:
The confusion of the many,
Outweighs the confusion of the few,
Or the one.
So, do you think we get a new scene with Betty? And will we be able to impregnate Michelle soon?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I did use two "L" though. But yeah, was trying to think of names completely unrelated to the actual girls' names and forgot him ...

Now if we could rename Rock to Floaty and Michele to Jimmy (and set their ages to 18), that problem wouldn't exist anymore ;)
I figured that was the case but it was to good to pass up ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'd just rename Rock to Fat Derek, cause that's what I call him anyway, as it's the same model used for Derek in BaDIK. And as MC in dozens of other AVNs. ;)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus How you feeling these days? Hope all is well :)
Feeling good. Stress level skyrocketed a bit when the treadmill I ordered came...WAY bigger than I thought lol. Was a full 2 day process trying to get it to the right room and put together, actually built my own damn custom cart to move the thing back there haha. May be the only time in my life where I wished I had help on hand. But other than that, been doing good. Starting to get that boost of energy you always get when you start doing cardio, sleeping a bit better. Didn't realize exactly how little activity I was actually getting for the past couple of years.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes