c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You are very welcome here anytime you want!
That is different to what you have told me, but whatever rocks your boot.:LOL: :devilish:

Some how I fear the next update will have some Fillius scene in it, where all things I would wanted to do was to secure that Hailey would find her way back to the wife's bed.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is different to what you have told me, but whatever rocks your boot.:LOL: :devilish:

Some how I fear the next update will have some Fillius scene in it, where all things I would wanted to do was to secure that Hailey would find her way back to the wife's bed.:ROFLMAO:
My boots are a rockin'! ;)

If you made one of my all time favorite VN's you'd be welcome anytime as well! :) Oh hell, who am I kidding, come on over!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No need to travel for me.. Just send Chocolate Chip Cookies to Box 123 at somewhere, someplace, EARTH. I'm SURE that they'll get here. :) OR you could just send Hailey and her 'Landlady' to have a hot sexy wild time Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies. :devilish:

Just a thought.
I do like the mental image of Hailey in nothing but an apron, that would be fucking hot.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The sharing in this game is optional? Years ago when i played the only way to get the wife in the "harem", was trough sharing/swinging, so i drop it, i hate that shit...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The sharing in this game is optional? Years ago when i played the only way to get the wife in the "harem", was trough sharing/swinging, so i drop it, i hate that shit...
I don't recall that. As far as I can remember you never have to share the wife, but you can totally cuck the other dude.

Reactions: Yngling

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
It is optional. So far there is one scene and also a dialogue if I remember it right, in which you can express intrest in sharing.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Correct.

And that scene has 4 of the hottest options in any vn as far as I'm concerned. I loved them all. Truly fucking hot.
Well, Nefastus HAS historically shown a decent affinity for writing ridiculously hot sexscenes ;)

And yeah I agree, those particular scenes should be showcased to new (and some more experienced) dev's on how to write good sexscenes!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Correct.

And that scene has 4 of the hottest options in any vn as far as I'm concerned. I loved them all. Truly fucking hot.
4 options ?

I think you've got the scenes confused.

There's the scene where you can share or cuck your brother. Then there's the straight up swinging scene being mention with the african american couple.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's the scene where you can share or cuck your brother.
It's been a while since I've been there, but IIRC, (a) it's your brother-in-law (meaning the girl is your sister), and you can independently choose to bring Sandra along and have B-I-L participate, so four options (MF, MMF, MFF, MMFF)

Thank you! Is there a Walkthrough?
None needed. The worst you can do is miss a slightly more adventurous scene in the early play, later choices are "I want to fuck this girl" or "I am not interested in this girl" which probably should be solvable without a walkthrough, depending in your preferences.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
4 options ?

No, he's right you can choose to let your wife come to the party or leave her at home.
There is also the choice to let your brother-in-law leave for work (he get's a phonecall) or let him stay.

So the options are:
Wife and BIL both stay => swapping
Wife stays BIL leaves => threesome
Wife doesn't come, BIL stays => cucking the BIL by fucking the sister in front of him
Wife doesn't come, BIL leaves => sex with the sister

IIRC...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
No, he's right you can choose to let your wife come to the party or leave her at home.
There is also the choice to let your brother-in-law leave for work (he get's a phonecall) or let him stay.

So the options are:
Wife and BIL both stay => swapping
Wife stays BIL leaves => threesome
Wife doesn't come, BIL stays => cucking the BIL by fucking the sister in front of him
Wife doesn't come, BIL leaves => sex with the sister

IIRC...
I believe you can also cuck BIL if Wife comes... I thought that is what I did. (could be wrong... age has that effect!)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
4 options ?

There's the scene where you can share or cuck your brother. Then there's the straight up swinging scene being mention with the african american couple.
I could never ever forget or confuse those scenes. All the posts after yours has a wonderful breakdown and confirmation :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wife doesn't come
In my playthrough Sandra always comes by the way ... ;) Oh, and she also comes along to this party.

I believe you can also cuck BIL if Wife comes... I thought that is what I did. (could be wrong... age has that effect!)
That's why it's important that he's BIL and not brother. Brother is family, you don't cuck family. Sister is family, you fuck family. That's how it should be ;)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes