madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
I really like this game. Word to the wise though, it may be prudent to wait until the next update. No H content.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Only sexual content present in the update is black dude fucking another man, and only if you decide to pursue that. If you're not sure about downloading 3gb, you can skip this update and worry about 4gb next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Frank01

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Trying this out for the first time, and i just had to pop in and say, I appreciate a set of nipples that get hard so fast they rip right through the cloth :)

Jokes aside, I really like the diversity of body types, and most especially, the ability to set the MILF character to no-relation.

Very much appreciated. Also added some nice comic relief to the game to be able to name her Hugeboob McFloppen!

Last edited:

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Got an error on load from new update
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.08
Fri Jul 05 16:28:00 2019

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Got an error on load from new update
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I had same, what repaired it for me was going back to the save where you could scare that minxy redhead off or not. Looks like some texts have changed after that. Game works fine restarting from that old save though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i did clean install..all my saves and gameplay even starting a new route all were fine...
Maybe i used a compresed version last time and that was the problem, while the older save was from an earlier version. No problems with that old save though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..never combine compressed and full..lol..thats bugs of your own device :p always delete the game then install new version..your saves are in the roaming directory waiting..and Nefastus has it stable and hunky dory now where old saves are fine and dandy

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I dont mind 2-4 gigs. Still only 5-6 minutes max. I had no problem with the renders and in fact they were great.
I take it the trans-girl appears in the next update. I like the story keep it going.

Reactions: fortuna95

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i was afraid to play this update lol. i thought it might go the Gift Reloaded ending which would have been ... yea lol. Glad it didnt go that way though. Loved the update though keep it up.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
What an update. Not only does the teasing contine now we get some very strange stuff going on.

I mean great for gay ppl but i would have thought by now the MC gets some action as well. Kinda odd where the direction of the game is going.

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
IMHO, teasing is a central theme in this game, and perhaps there should exist a tag for teasing games. And if one likes teasing, this game does it pretty well. Especially the redhead girl teases reaally good...

I think the renders are getting better. In the beginning of the game a few pics with the skinny daughters body in a certain angle looked pretty weird, and seemed not the same person. Now all felt pretty consistent.

Also, Rock seems solid.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
For the usual complainers
Mostly small scenes with the main characters, most of this update involves resolving the cliff hanger.
Can't really say much more without spoilers (that most of you likely already have figured out), but don't expect much by way of 'progressing' with any of the girls. That will come next update. This is all about M.C. facing some issues that he needs to try to resolve.

Reactions: Repuci

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
IMHO, teasing is a central theme in this game, and perhaps there should exist a tag for teasing games. And if one likes teasing, this game does it pretty well. Especially the redhead girl teases reaally good...

I think the renders are getting better. In the beginning of the game a few pics with the skinny daughters body in a certain angle looked pretty weird, and seemed not the same person. Now all felt pretty consistent.

Also, Rock seems solid.
Rock seems more then solid he looks like the son of hulk and superman xD

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes