Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
No internet for me this weej, and now no power....gonna be sporadic with replies for a few days. There was some issue with .07 script, I lost it and used a backup one of my patrons had sent through grammarly or whatever it's called. That probably screwed up some people's saves, I will try to fix it asap when the electrician is done cutting off my arm for emergency work on a holiday weekend....

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
IMHO, teasing is a central theme in this game, and perhaps there should exist a tag for teasing games. And if one likes teasing, this game does it pretty well. Especially the redhead girl teases reaally good...

I think the renders are getting better. In the beginning of the game a few pics with the skinny daughters body in a certain angle looked pretty weird, and seemed not the same person. Now all felt pretty consistent.

Also, Rock seems solid.
I like the way it's done all this teasing it makes you want to come back for more and the more they tease the more naughtier they will get, it looks like things will be heating up more with Jennifer which ain't a bad thing either (y)

Reactions: k8taponnyn

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just to let you know that I love the Game,the Story and the graphics,but at the moment the pace of the story has slowed down,and that nothing really happens in the V0.08, don't get me wrong,I love a little teasing also,but I hate seeing a whole month go by and all you get see is a a little ass wiggling here and there.
I mean this can change pretty fast,just look at the game my wifes a star,a lot of folks thought it was dead and then whammy, there comes the great release v0.05.
Lets just hope that version v0.09 has more input in it and that the Game doesn't become another "A wife and Mother" Dick teasing Game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Some saves work and some dont. My save when MC gets the call at the end of the last update works.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
:unsure: ...Can't really say much more without spoilers (that most of you likely already have figured out), but don't expect much by way of 'progressing' with any of the girls. That will come next update.
Yet another game in which I''l wait till NEXT update! :sleep:

Reactions: Repuci

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I honestly don't give the slightest fuck that we didn't get any in the update ALL I wanted was to save jennifer for no other reason than to wash the bitter taste of The Gift Reloaded last update out of my mouth lol.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
No internet for me this weej, and now no power....gonna be sporadic with replies for a few days. There was some issue with .07 script, I lost it and used a backup one of my patrons had sent through grammarly or whatever it's called. That probably screwed up some people's saves, I will try to fix it asap when the electrician is done cutting off my arm for emergency work on a holiday weekend....
Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The public version hasn't launched yet. Also if you need it, lots of people here could unren.bat your .07 build. I think that would let you harvest the script.

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
well this was a nice surprise. awful renders, nice writing. I really liked how he owned the problems with the lighting etc, I think anyone who's ever dabbled with daz can sympathize. I also like the attitude of not getting stuck with rendering better and instead just going on with the story and getting shit done. this really shows how much more important writing is compared to renders.

the bits with max made me laugh aloud. hilarious stuff. also although the dad/daughter thing isn't really my thing, the mc being a nice guy made it much more palatable than usual. often the dad mcs are so douchy and rapey that it just contrasts their 'nice guy facade' and makes them appear even more cringy. but this one was different. a nice middleaged out of shape guy who's not an ex-commando with cringy illusions of what's manly. loved it.

great job, keep up the good work. also I hope you can resist the urge of re-doing the the renders until you're done with the story. so many games die off doing that.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is getting better with every update. It has a good balance to it, even if the renders aren't fantastic.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Think I'll pass and wait for the next update so that there's more pictures with the MC to paint blot out of them.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes