Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I disagree on the "may be the best MC ever created" Part. I think he IS the best MC ever created. Its like you said he is the everyman. ^^
I have to add he is not a bumbling idiot, jobless, and an evil pervert for no good reason; he is charming, smart, kind hearted and successful. Somehow creating a decent older character made this guy unique :D

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
I have found a copy of MidLifeCrisis-0.07-pc on my HDD.
Here is the script file from version 0.7.
I have just change the end so episode 8 is enabled.
From

scene black with fade
"That is it for version .07. Save here."
show endscreen
"Don't forget to pop by my patreon *{a= }Nefastus Games{/a}* for support or just to say hello. "

to

scene black with fade
jump version08

Hopefully, it will fix the save issues some have.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Having finished playing, lemme just say, this is one of the most enjoyable games i have found on this site.

The diversity of body styles was extremely refreshing, and the girls were just simply hot. The quirky facial expressions when hey are witnessing things making them perv out is a nice touch.

It was also nice to have the girls actually perv on you, rather than being such pristine little cherubs, who can somehow be coerced into bouncing on daddies dick if you just don't touch them too fast, as is the norm in other games.

I'm especially impressed with the renders, even though it is obvious from the direct 4th wall breaks that the creator is new to the process, that will obviously improve in time, but he has a real grasp of what makes a girl 'hot', and it was present in multiple body styles.... Another thing most games simply miss the mark on.

Kudos!~

I would strongly encourage the creator to start a site, as i have quit Patreon after they have shut down my supported creators on 2 occasions now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Walkthrough ?
There is just to many ways for this to go.
You want to perv on all then do so.
If you want to perv away from home then do so.
If you want to perv at home only then do so.
If you want to perv on just one then do so.
Do it how you like it.

So far this is one of the best vn for perving the way you want it and not the way others have.

Reactions: Ray1021 and Repuci

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Same error, anyone knows how to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Same error, anyone knows how to fix it?
Did you upgrade form an existing v7 of the game?

If so see the post right above, #945 which has a renpy file attached,see if that fixes it... If not, other people have reported that simply copying your save files from the Game folder and doing a clean installation, then putting the save files back in worked for them.

Seems a lot off people tried to update the compressed version of 7 with the uncompressed version of 8.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there routes in this game or is it just ''choose the girl''?
Many routes.
Just wife.
Only 1 girl.
Only girls away from home.
Only girls at home.
And a few more ways you can go.
Even all or them.

Reactions: Repuci

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are routes..choose a girl..choose all the girls..choose a couple girls..be a dick be nice be loyal..be a evil..lol

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I particularly liked that we can now steer our wife towards a threesome with Sarah. Once that is out of the way I am thinking a threesome with one of the daughters, and them maybe a family orgy down the line...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I particularly liked that we can now steer our wife towards a threesome with Sarah. Once that is out of the way I am thinking a threesome with one of the daughters, and them maybe a family orgy down the line...
You got a talk about threesome with Sarah, wow I got one for Jennifer with purple hair.

Reactions: MavSoul and Repuci

zh

Oct 17, 2017
You got a talk about threesome with Sarah, wow I got one for Jennifer with purple hair.
Haha I got the one with Jennifer too !
I wonder if there are other possibilities for the threesome.

The real good news about this scene is... the wife isn't completely immune to "corruption" :sneaky:
Hopefully one day MC will be able to corrupt the wife into trying more lesbian stuff... That would open the possibility for any harem ending to include this SEXY wife.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes