TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So I restarted but I can't figure out how to Dom the wife without "hating" her. Was this possible or am I misremembering?:unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I restarted but I can't figure out how to Dom the wife without "hating" her. Was this possible or am I misremembering?:unsure:
If memory serves, there's just the one scene where he physically carries her away (and my favourite line in the game: "Have fun, mom!" :ROFLMAO:), you can choose between two scenes and one of them he gets a bit too rough. She's pissed that he does though, which is a shame; I like girls who like it when you get rough with them (as in throwing her onto a bed and fucking her hard, not beating her, that is - that isn't my thing).

I haven't tried the "hating her" route, if there are scenes like that in it it would be great to get access to them with a few tweaks in the "loving her" route. It seems like it would have a pretty good return for the effort involved, you add a bunch of scenes to one route without having to go through all the work of creating them from scratch.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
You would only choose the "hate her" option when you are starting the game. If you are like 25% in, you will change that decision. Cause, despite her model being "not that hot", she tries and fits perfectly within the family.

Reactions: Repuci
Apr 29, 2018
This game is great. I love the characters and plot and the fact that your decisions actually impact the story. One thing I find strange, though, is no matter how many times you reject Jennifer, she always comes back. Overall, nice job dev

HPLoveshaft

Apr 25, 2018
My saves are from 0.6, and I keep getting

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.08-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.08
Tue Jul 09 21:37:20 2019

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes