McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Been a while so gonna start this over and got a coupla questions...
Does the story make more sense with or without the patch? and
Is it better to love the wife or think she's a bitch?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Been a while so gonna start this over and got a coupla questions...
Does the story make more sense with or without the patch? and
Is it better to love the wife or think she's a bitch?
Honestly probably with the patch, and currently I would say love the wife. That will all change soon though, eventually I want the answer to both those questions to only depende on personal preference and there to be plenty of content either way.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Jesus this is buggy, im getting so many traceback errors that its easier to just leave the mouse in the corner to click ignore. It's seriously almost back to back error screens. And its not my settings because I have played other Renpy games today with no errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jesus this is buggy, im getting so many traceback errors that its easier to just leave the mouse in the corner to click ignore. It's seriously almost back to back error screens. And its not my settings because I have played other Renpy games today with no errors.
What did you do copy the files into the old game or what, I just downloaded and had 0 problems.
Sorry and yes if you start a new game it is buggy as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Yeemy

Jun 21, 2019
Just downloaded this today for the first time. Installed and getting a lot of errors immediately. Not sure what is going on.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, this was certainly a very nice update. But, I'm a bit disappointed.Even tho, Christine is still special to me, her young beautiful lush made her MORE unique. Now it's just "bald", like "plain Jane".

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes