DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So seems old saves dont work?
They do work, but you have to go back to saves from 0.5 I thought. Something went wrong with the script from 0.6 I believe. I went back to the save where you decide whether to scare that redheaded minx or not and had no problem after. Think dev mentioned the problem a few pages back.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Well, the MC is still a weird looking fucker, but the other characters and content are simply brilliant with interesting story arcs for everyone (if desired). The young trans character was a welcome surprise, as was the wife getting hot 'n' bothered about a potential threeway.

All in all, definitely one of the hottest games out there. Great looking models, well written and a pleasant change for the character to be older rather than the usual 'older' sibling.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
When's the next version coming out?
Judging by his previous updates, would like to say around the end of the month, but can't really tell, would need a patreon to share the last update (16 july)

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Pleasantly surprised by this.
The banner, and screenshots don't do this any Justice at all.
Played this on a whim after trudging through countless games on here hoping for something good.
I didn't get that.
I got something much better.
This game has instantly hit my top 3.
I was heavily aroused throughout.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017

I finally remembered to post one of these as it was uploading instead of way late! Version .09 will be released to top tier shortly.
Switched to .webp for the image format, and my god did it take the size down(around 500mb instead of the 5 gig). I didn't realize it was such a big decline. I didn't really notice any issues with the quality, there is some grain in a few of the images but that was due to lighting and I didn't notice in time to fix it, not due to the change. I have all the files saved still in their .jpg format so if there are any issues with the .webp let me know.
Around 380ish images, There is one scene with the optional character so if your not into that it will be just a touch less, maybe 350ish.
Progress can be made with all the girls, but it's limited for one of them if you are on a hate path with the wife.(The scene will be in for those on the hate path, but in later version.)
What I think is a hot scene with each of the main girls is available(not all at once)

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Not agains't you, but gonna wait for other link (a bit more ... known ?)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes