Sarah = 18**
Jen = 21**
Hailey = 18*
Sandra = 40s
Angela = 30s
Tracey = 20*

* subject to player choice

**subject to the age of their best friend
You know I never realized Sandra and Angela's ages were locked in, in retrospect giving my daughters the ages of 48 and 51 don't make much sense anymore o_O

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Man... updates cuts off right when things where about to get real good. I need more Erica.
Speaking of Erica we haven't seen her "niece" Tracy in a couple of updates.

The Sandra Indoctrinating Plan continues having her to embrace inner cuckquean more and openly embrace MC's harem romancing lifestyle and other ladies in his life. Amanda also embracing her cuckquean desires (Like mother, like daughter :)), planning for round 2 of watching MC & Jennifer, this time on video.
While Amanda likes to watch, Christine likes to show off (Guess Christine got that from MC). Christine exhibitionism will eventually give that waiter a heart attack from over-excitement.

The scene with MC & Jennifer was both sexy and wholesome.
Nice fashion by Justine and good ol' Nefastus's comedy.
I like Stephanie's "Naturist Work Day" idea with her & MC only at work, running around nude and humping like rabbits :sneaky:.
I agree with Rock that MC will need a bigger desk for "covert under the table fun" :ROFLMAO:.
More future fun with our favorite sister and niece, Angela & Hailey.
I wonder how will the story drag out "who's the father of Sarah's child is" :LOL:, i can imagine MC eventually caving in and confessing to the world and then with everybody reacting like "we all knew it was you", as one big open secret.

Also Rocks know for certain who the father of Sandra's child.
I hope so. Rock's daughter Sarah is best friend with one of Sandra's children :D.

Speaking of Sarah, i'm sure MC will go above and beyond for her and their child. Sarah is Love, Sarah is Life.

• Haha
Reactions: Temuu and c3p0

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Nice update, not much action but still nice.
Rock's and his S.O.'s ability to sneakily slip unnoticed into rooms leads me to believe they might be truer to their (at least Rock's) reputation than they'd like to admit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. after that one dinner scene i was curious how that's gonna turn out .. guess it's ok that way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game certainly earned its place in my fav list! Can't wait for more!

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Will we ever get to choose which chapter to start on? It's been a long game, and the more i play the more i skip every update just to be on track of the current chapter which takes forever for me to get on with. And no, my saves never work sadly lol.​

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well now, this update has quite a lot of fun content. Nice to see that Rock has figured out who the father of his grandchild is, even if he wants to play ignorant of it until she tells him the name of the father. Also that end of the update scene is quite delicious, with the coming threesome with wife and Erica. Pity there isn't more Tracy content, since she is actually quite adorable character and it's rare for me to go for trans characters, but her route is definitely something i take in the mod.

With how the story has progressed, next update is going to be a blast. But hopefully a blast with more Tracy content added. ;)

Reactions: Jorund

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
All of you talking about Sarah's kid/Rock's granchild don't realise that there is no child because she isn't pregnant :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see a lot ofpeople commenting on the pizza place scene and how it's basically a repeat of what we've already seen but I would argue that it's an escalation; Steve and Christine should contintue to get bolder and show Waiter more and more each time until they reach the finale (i'ma say reverse cowgirl anal in the bathroom while Waiter watches, no more than 6" away from Christine's pussy but never touching) then, as they leave, telling him the pizza sucks and they won't be back :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I see a lot ofpeople commenting on the pizza place scene and how it's basically a repeat of what we've already seen but I would argue that it's an escalation; Steve and Christine should contintue to get bolder and show Waiter more and more each time until they reach the finale (i'ma say reverse cowgirl anal in the bathroom while Waiter watches, no more than 6" away from Christine's pussy but never touching) then, as they leave, telling him the pizza sucks and they won't be back :ROFLMAO:
I'm also for the escalation...I think it's fun as hell messing with waiter boy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So hold on. If I choose the first option, will the wife fuck any dudes she wants but we will not know or watch it in the game and we will only see ffm scenes? So we let her fuck other dudes as long as we don't know it? Like it happens but it's on the background... Why there is option for 'yeah you can fuck other girls but no other dude than me? ' Because I don't want allow her to fuck other dudes even if I don't see or know it in the game and also I don't want to choose second option not because it says 'bad things might happen' but I like girl on girl and ffm. Third option isn't even a choice for me fuck that. So why no 'girls only' choice for the wife?

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Could some one elaborate or explain the game's content representing the 'swinging' and 'interracial' tags?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could some one elaborate or explain the game's content representing the 'swinging' and 'interracial' tags?
well.. the ground work has been laid for a potential swinging scene with a couple who are of a different racial ancestry to you and your wife.
There has arleady been one scene where swinging was an option.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes