• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So hold on. If I choose the first option, will the wife fuck any dudes she wants but we will not know or watch it in the game and we will only see ffm scenes? So we let her fuck other dudes as long as we don't know it? Like it happens but it's on the background... Why there is option for 'yeah you can fuck other girls but no other dude than me? ' Because I don't want allow her to fuck other dudes even if I don't see or know it in the game and also I don't want to choose second option not because it says 'bad things might happen' but I like girl on girl and ffm. Third option isn't even a choice for me fuck that. So why no 'girls only' choice for the wife?
Wife says to you that she is not that interested in other men after picking the first option, after all she already has you and potentially all the other women in the harem you are building up.

Second option is to limit your wife to just you, no sharing her even with other harem members. This is the most selfish choice and also has the least content i think.

Third option is the full on swinging where your wife will sleep with other men.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Are you sure?
I don't remember Amanda saying that :unsure:
Can you point me at least the chapter?
She said, "God, I never knew sex could feel so amazing. Waiting was the right move, you make me feel so good."
This was when the MC visited her at night. She was waiting for him and fell asleep.

It implies she waited to have sex with him and did not have sex with another before that.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I see a lot ofpeople commenting on the pizza place scene and how it's basically a repeat of what we've already seen but I would argue that it's an escalation; Steve and Christine should contintue to get bolder and show Waiter more and more each time until they reach the finale (i'ma say reverse cowgirl anal in the bathroom while Waiter watches, no more than 6" away from Christine's pussy but never touching) then, as they leave, telling him the pizza sucks and they won't be back :ROFLMAO:
i wonder more why the scene is there if you shut down the first scene same with the stupid plan to make his wife more open in this update when you choose every option to avoid her... maybe after the harem route is finished and he works finally on the solo routes...

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, thank you guys for the answers, but my curiosity wasn't satiated, so I've decided to do my research and reread Amanda sex scenes :ROFLMAO:

At first she gives some mixed signals like:
1.png
It "could" be interpreted as having some prior experience :unsure:...
BUT in the next scene she says:
2.png
Showing complete obliviousness to sex
also, a couple of sex scenes later she says:
3.png
contributing to the virgin theory
So yeah 90% sure she was a virgin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tappp92 and Jorund

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wife says to you that she is not that interested in other men after picking the first option, after all she already has you and potentially all the other women in the harem you are building up.

Second option is to limit your wife to just you, no sharing her even with other harem members. This is the most selfish choice and also has the least content i think.

Third option is the full on swinging where your wife will sleep with other men.
It doesn't say anything like that when I choose the first option. Hell in all the options she responds 'I feel the same'. Is this mods fuck up?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So why no 'girls only' choice for the wife?
Choice 1 has no changes to any variables
Choice 2 has change to $wonly = True This is you being faithful to wife, if she catches you that's how thing go badly
Choice 3 has change to $womenonlywife = False Meaning she will sleep with not only women but men also

NOTE: At the start of the script with the other defaults womenonlywife = True So picking choice 1 is the "girls only" choice

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Choice 1 has no changes to any variables
Choice 2 has change to $wonly = True This is you being faithful to wife, if she catches you that's how thing go badly
Choice 3 has change to $womenonlywife = False Meaning she will sleep with not only women but men also

NOTE: At the start of the script with the other defaults womenonlywife = True So picking choice 1 is the "girls only" choice
Then I wish dialogues would have reflects that in the game. MC or the wife doesn't say anything about 'women only'. In the game mc says 'you can do it as long as I don't see it' and the wife says 'I feel exactly the same'. Wife give this answer to all of the options

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then I wish dialogues would have reflects that in the game. MC or the wife doesn't say anything about 'women only'. In the game mc says 'you can do it as long as I don't see it' and the wife says 'I feel exactly the same'. Wife give this answer to all of the options
Well, it could be possible she is sleeping around and we don't see it. After all not seeing it was the deal ;)

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes