Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
so how come with cant see scenes between wife and other girls? eg dont know what happens when she goes after sarah for morning kiss? did i miss something?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
He did. He said it wasn't really something he was comfortable with. He doesn't want to practice in such a public forum. And, to be fair to him, his animations were - rough. His writing is his strong suit, and his static renders are getting much, MUCH better (some of the ones in the new update are on par with anything you'll see in AVN's, particularly the golden hour stuff with Jennifer.) Not every single shot, but enough of them to show how much better he is getting. Animations are a whole other thing, though, and take a LONG time to render.
I agree his later renders are better. The MC's eyes are still sometimes way to dark/black and look demonic in some renders, even recently.

The only other thing that bothers me is the MC's hair. He's got all these wispy strands that makes him look like he's never combed his hair a day in his life, or like a bum. Other than that, his renders have come a long way.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
for the third rooster crowed*, and the Father still has not matured. if I were Rock, I would seriously think about whether it is worth allowing my daughter to connect her life with such an irresponsible person. maybe Rock should talk to Sarah about her future. although, I don’t know, the author may have his own ideas - maybe the glory of James from "23 sisters" warms his soul - how do I know how many more girls the Father will leave pregnant and will refuse responsibility.

*The third meeting of the Father with Rock took place.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The only other thing that bothers me is the MC's hair. He's got all these wispy strands that makes him look like he's never combed his hair a day in his life, or like a bum. Other than that, his renders have come a long way.
haha his hair has always bothered me. Like he's trying to become the next Donald Trump.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I agree his later renders are better. The MC's eyes are still sometimes way to dark/black and look demonic in some renders, even recently.

OK, yes, they aren't perfect, but hey, we are watching his development as an artist in real time. Three steps forward, two steps back.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
He did. He said it wasn't really something he was comfortable with. He doesn't want to practice in such a public forum. And, to be fair to him, his animations were - rough. His writing is his strong suit, and his static renders are getting much, MUCH better (some of the ones in the new update are on par with anything you'll see in AVN's, particularly the golden hour stuff with Jennifer.) Not every single shot, but enough of them to show how much better he is getting. Animations are a whole other thing, though, and take a LONG time to render.
Ya there is nothing wrong with the base game and renders they're amazing and I still really like the game, its just I like animated scenes otherwise I my as well be reading a comic(my opinion)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Jeez louise! Itll be next year before we finally get to bang the thicc black girl. I'm assumig because the scene is kind of complicated due to her Mom and Dad being possibly into the sharing route. Im not complaining to much because that setup with Christine in the restaurant never disappoints...NEVER.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Jeez louise! Itll be next year before we finally get to bang the thicc black girl. I'm assumig because the scene is kind of complicated due to her Mom and Dad being possibly into the sharing route. Im not complaining to much because that setup with Christine in the restaurant never disappoints...NEVER.
Her mother might be available even if you don't share Sandra, at least i get the feeling from the husband that he is quite eager to share his wife and the wife is open for it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You messed up your reply.
Doesn't link to a post, and there's no English translation (required).
Tronco, the question of "who" wasn't about the mother and the daughter. it's that your pronoun for the developer was not correct.
Tronco, la pregunta de "quién" no se trataba de la madre y la hija. Es que tu pronombre de creador no es correcto.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I played it and it was really great until the DEV decided to fuck it up.
its when he had those odd BDSM clothes at the café. from that moment he can fuck anything, tons of girls show up (seems like pre-teens most of them).

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Was there a different mod available for this game previously?

My saves aren't working but I also don't recognise the courteous mod, so now I'm confused about what I was using.
(I tried with and without that mod but nothing seems to work)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Was there a different mod available for this game previously?

My saves aren't working but I also don't recognise the courteous mod, so now I'm confused about what I was using.
(I tried with and without that mod but nothing seems to work)
Saves are occasionally broken from dev updating the version of renpy

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes