pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It doesn't say anything like that when I choose the first option. Hell in all the options she responds 'I feel the same'. Is this mods fuck up?
MC doesn't want to sound like a hypocrite. So he states he doesn't want to know about it in stead of forbidding her, which could lead to her doing it out of spite or something.

BUT....

A few chapters later (Chapter 18) we get this little dialog to ease out worries

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Was there a different mod available for this game previously?

My saves aren't working but I also don't recognise the courteous mod, so now I'm confused about what I was using.
(I tried with and without that mod but nothing seems to work)
My last version was 26 and it seems to be the same mod. My saves were wonky too, but I have low memory retention so I just restarted. It not bad for a reread, at least there is no grinding of stats

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nefastus
Love this game! The situations in it are beyond unrealistic, but who plays anything for realism. Part of what I love the most is the humour! It seems like if I am having a bad day, I just need to boot up this game and I will be laughing my butt off in no time. Thanks a lot for that. You don't know just how much I need the laughs these days. The MC is one of my favorites now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well hadn't played this in about 2 years, amusingly a lot less new content then i was hoping for. also had my saves break so was playing from the start, games long but gets boring with how much sex is in it now xD i know not everyone will feel the same but i at least found myself getting bored with it besides that was a fun read still

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

roen

May 30, 2017
Been getting this error with Amanda for a very long time and just always ignored it. However, its starting to bug me now. How can I fix this, cause it happens any time Amanda speaks?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version25.rpy", line 255, in script
    a "I love you so much dad. Just over [d2_age] years ago I was a part of you, and now you are a part of me."
KeyError: u'd2_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/version25.rpy", line 255, in script
    a "I love you so much dad. Just over [d2_age] years ago I was a part of you, and now you are a part of me."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1204, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1125, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1105, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'd2_name'

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Been getting this error with Amanda for a very long time and just always ignored it. However, its starting to bug me now. How can I fix this, cause it happens any time Amanda speaks?
Universal Ren'Py Mod You can edit name with this mod
Install like any mod
Run game
Press <alt>M to open mod window
Type "d2_name" in search
Under "value" column there should be a blue box. If it is blank, click it and add name. IF it already has a name there then you have a bigger problem.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus
Reactions to version 0.30:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love your takes as always, though with the bit I quoted...do keep in mind that there isn't a wardrobe for him down there. He isn't a psychopath getting dolled up for a night on the couch, had to wear up what he wore down....for now lol ;)

Sandra...well you are mostly spot on with her personality, it's not really about anyone directing...it's more about getting her okay with a certain someone entering and being in the room with a camera as the excuse, and then letting Sandra's own lust guide her. Think more amateur videos than professionally directed ones.

Also for everyone else...i've been kind of absent on here lately. Just getting used to the new changes in life and all. I should be around more frequent now.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018

[/code]
If you are familiar with the console you can also just type d2_name = 'whatever you want her name to be.' Not sure how it got to that point, wonder if there is an undiscovered bug where you could bypass naming her, but even then it should have defaulted to Amanda

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Nefastus loved the current plot on getting Sandra's ok for incest with daughters, made me really chuckle that one :D

Any plans on having more Tracy scenes in next few updates, since i feel like she's been bit neglected in the latest few?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
wonder if there is an undiscovered bug where you could bypass naming her,
Not sure if this will help any, but a couple weeks back I saw someone had the same issue on another game, My New Memory. Sayer is blank and mentioning the name is also blank. Not sure how that ended as they stopped replying after a few post. I guess whatever it is, it is not your doing. So there is that.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus loved the current plot on getting Sandra's ok for incest with daughters, made me really chuckle that one :D

Any plans on having more Tracy scenes in next few updates, since i feel like she's been bit neglected in the latest few?
Yeah she is coming back. Everything just got a bit laser focused the last few updates but there "should" be a scene with her this update. Saying should, because if I have to cut anything it's always optional scenes that go first(they add between 50 to 100 renders depending on scene, and I have been hurting time wise lately but that is cleared up), but it's looking very good for her to return this update.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Not sure if this will help any, but a couple weeks back I saw someone had the same issue on another game, My New Memory. Sayer is blank and mentioning the name is also blank. Not sure how that ended as they stopped replying after a few post. I guess whatever it is, it is not your doing. So there is that.
Well at least one of the problems isn't because of me :)

Reactions: CircaAD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah she is coming back. Everything just got a bit laser focused the last few updates but there "should" be a scene with her this update. Saying should, because if I have to cut anything it's always optional scenes that go first(they add between 50 to 100 renders depending on scene, and I have been hurting time wise lately but that is cleared up), but it's looking very good for her to return this update.
Good to hear, i don't usually go for trans characters like her, but she is just god damn adorable.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Then you don't know what is........
Imagine, wanting to earn some money, from what you create...

I want to quote a youtuber named "Josh Strife Hayes" who "jokingly" said during a live stream: "Ofcourse i'm milking it. I CREATED that content, i put TIME, EFFORT and PASSION into it, i want to make some money off it."

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes