Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Love your takes as always, though with the bit I quoted...do keep in mind that there isn't a wardrobe for him down there. He isn't a psychopath getting dolled up for a night on the couch, had to wear up what he wore down....for now lol ;)
I suppose that what strikes me as the more reasonable thing (wearing his trousers and shirt and holding his jacket) might be difficult to do in renders.
Sandra...well you are mostly spot on with her personality, it's not really about anyone directing...it's more about getting her okay with a certain someone entering and being in the room with a camera as the excuse, and then letting Sandra's own lust guide her. Think more amateur videos than professionally directed ones.
I'm thinking more on the first time she sees it, before she knows that it's a certain someone (the whole point is that she isn't supposed to realise that it's Amanda filming, right?) he's thinking that she definitely won't have any issues with it and I'm not quite so sure. We'll see how she is with Erica taking charge next time before that though, won't we?

If you are familiar with the console you can also just type d2_name = 'whatever you want her name to be.' Not sure how it got to that point, wonder if there is an undiscovered bug where you could bypass naming her, but even then it should have defaulted to Amanda
d1 and d2 names don't have default values. For variables that are expected to change, you should really be using default statements instead of define statements. It won't have caused this, but it could possibly cause problems in the future.

Reactions: Nefastus

roen

May 30, 2017
If you are familiar with the console you can also just type d2_name = 'whatever you want her name to be.' Not sure how it got to that point, wonder if there is an undiscovered bug where you could bypass naming her, but even then it should have defaulted to Amanda
Unfortunately console command of d2_name = (whatever I put in) came up with another error and no idea where it was stemming from. However,
Universal Ren'Py Mod You can edit name with this mod
Install like any mod
Run game
Press <alt>M to open mod window
Type "d2_name" in search
Under "value" column there should be a blue box. If it is blank, click it and add name. IF it already has a name there then you have a bigger problem.
this actually solved the issue. I didn't see a blue box but when I searched for d2_name and looked for it under values, in the value box it was [d2_name]. When I changed it from [d2_name] to Amanda, it now does not give me an error. Thanks to the both of you for replying and this was the first time I've seen this Ren'Py mod so thank you so much for that.

Reactions: Nefastus

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Unfortunately console command of d2_name = (whatever I put in) came up with another error and no idea where it was stemming from.
Usually names are entered like this in the console:
d2_name = u'Amanda'

The u is important, as are the single quote marks.

That may have been your other error if you didn't enter it like this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Usually names are entered like this in the console:
d2_name = u'Amanda'

The u is important, as are the single quote marks.

That may have been your other error if you didn't enter it like this.
No, neither the u nor the quote marks being single are important. It is important that there are quote marks though. d2_name = "Amanda" should work just as well. Doing it without any quote marks at all though is trying to get the variable named Amanda which also doesn't exist, so it will of course complain that name 'Amanda' could not be found.

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
No, neither the u nor the quote marks being single are important. It is important that there are quote marks though. d2_name = "Amanda" should work just as well. Doing it without any quote marks at all though is trying to get the variable named Amanda which also doesn't exist, so it will of course complain that name 'Amanda' could not be found.
Thanks for teaching me something new.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I'm thinking more on the first time she sees it, before she knows that it's a certain someone (the whole point is that she isn't supposed to realise that it's Amanda filming, right?) he's thinking that she definitely won't have any issues with it and I'm not quite so sure. We'll see how she is with Erica taking charge next time before that though, won't we?
Glad you mentioned this, didn't really think about it but that's definitely an issue with her personality. I'll have to come up with a way he can sell it to her.

JojohanX

Apr 28, 2022
Sounds like my Ex ... kept telling me that my mid-life crisis was a threat ... I guess that's why she's my Ex.

On the other hand, unless you got it from a dodgy source, it is most likely a false positive Ren'py does that to some AV engines
unfortunately it's the uploadhaven one on this thread

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
fucking shit this is the kinkiest game I've ever come across and it's the best.

does anyone know any game similar?
Your question should really probably have its own thread. Every time I answer a question like this in another games thread it gets deleted by Mods for some weird reason. ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
fucking shit this is the kinkiest game I've ever come across and it's the best.

does anyone know any game similar?
Your question should really probably have its own thread. Every time I answer a question like this in another games thread it gets deleted by Mods for some weird reason. ;)
General chat forums has questions like that

So it is OT here

Try
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/
browse the entries Zpenzor

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know this site isn't really affiliated with dl.rpdl.net but is it just me or is the file in the torrent for this game corrupted? I tried twice and the data files were all corrupted both times. Since there's no way to report it there, thought maybe I'd try here in hopes that word maybe gets around somehow.
Don't seem corrupted, at least not my copy I've downloaded a long time ago as torrent. Also I'm sure you could either ping rpdl, send him a PM, ask them on their or in their thread here.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes