GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't remember if it's a specific error. But yeah it does send me back to the beginning when I hit the 'Ignore' button.
well, if you're up for it, send me your save. I know there are a few people who experience this for some reason.

Jun 23, 2020
Wtf i played before untill v0.25 nd now i checked swinging tag added( didn't knew it's exist... Excitement dropped like fuck'em), so far it was a good game, don't make it toxic like ntr/non-Ntr( ik ik swinging isn't your typical Ntr reference but when u hope for a harem nd found this content shit sucks uk .. also one gay content eww). Unless if mc doesn't divorce or a runway truck hit wife keep your adventures fantasies outside. So far it's great and ofc I'm going to checkout everything i missed. Keep up good work. Thank you (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)..!!

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wtf i played before untill v0.25 nd now i checked swinging tag added( didn't knew it's exist... Excitement dropped like fuck'em), so far it was a good game, don't make it toxic like ntr/non-Ntr( ik ik swinging isn't your typical Ntr reference but when u hope for a harem nd found this content shit sucks uk .. also one gay content eww). Unless if mc doesn't divorce or a runway truck hit wife keep your adventures fantasies outside. So far it's great and ofc I'm going to checkout everything i missed. Keep up good work. Thank you (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)..!!
If you've decided to check it out anyway, why not wait and see what's happening regarding those tags? And if you've played up until 0.25 you've already passed the "gay" content.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what game did you play then.because she was .practising to be filmed with mc in living room.and when i complain got nothing to do with you.
What? Practicing to be filmed? And you're sure you played 0.31?

It's a public forum, anyone can and will reply to your posts, if that is unacceptable use DM to whom ever you want to talk to.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I can't remember if it's a specific error. But yeah it does send me back to the beginning when I hit the 'Ignore' button.
Odd that I restarted played through the whole game doing almost the same saves when finished at the end of the update my previous saves worked from their previous reference points

Reactions: murishani

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
The swinging content is completely avoidable.

Jun 23, 2020
If you've decided to check it out anyway, why not wait and see what's happening regarding those tags? And if you've played up until 0.25 you've already passed the "gay" content.....
Yeah ig i didn't notice before, i was too involved in family drama. Sure I'm looking forward to new contents in between 25-31. I hope it won't be disappointing. Anyway i will ignore other pathetic routes..>⁠.⁠<

Jun 23, 2020
The swinging content is completely avoidable.
Ofc dev would make like that for sure to avoid, but what i meant for is focusing on both opposite type content not only took much time for renders as well as new updates same thing could affect the story( not everybody plays VNs for a quick fap uk) i always discard brainless efforts(mo).
Imo if it's gonna be a harem with or without wife then i will feel atleast 10/15 sec sadness if in future Dev would focus for a new path only for content nd end it poorly . Nvm , thanks btw so far 90% likable (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes