jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update:
So I have been really hammering away on this update. Honestly, I have no clue what else to say as an update haha. I know I suck at this stuff, but what more can I say but I am alive, well and working hard lmao. I am NOT promising anything, but I am working my ass off to try to ensure this update comes out in December. It's not a Christmas special or anything, I don't really enjoy those, but I am trying my absolute best to ensure that my Christmas gift to you all is another update this year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
*sigh* I honestly love this game and Amanda but WTF with the Amanda femdom bullshit scene with her and Jennifer it was like a bitchslap out of nowhere and femdom was not mentioned in the tags I just saw it so I'm a little bit pissed I was ok with the car scene but the restaurant edging scene made me go back go with the other choice now I wish there was a choice to tell her fuck off with that attitude and go home watch tv I know the scene might lead to a threesome but I honestly don't care now

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
*sigh* I honestly love this game and Amanda but WTF with the Amanda femdom bullshit scene with her and Jennifer it was like a bitchslap out of nowhere and femdom was not mentioned in the tags I just saw it so I'm a little bit pissed I was ok with the car scene but the restaurant edging scene made me go back go with the other choice now I wish there was a choice to tell her fuck off with that attitude and go home watch tv I know the scene might lead to a threesome but I honestly don't care now
You call that femdom? It was more like a kind of roleplaying playing in to her fetish to watch others. It's not like all her scenes are like that, this was the only time she did this so just a little "fetish" play from her side. Not to mention it lead to a damn hot scene later on.......

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You call that femdom? It was more like a kind of roleplaying playing in to her fetish to watch others. It's not like all her scenes are like that, this was the only time she did this so just a little "fetish" play from her side. Not to mention it lead to a damn hot scene later on.......
Just don't inform him their is a scene with Erica and the wife later.:censored::whistle:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly, if that Amanda & Jennifer night out scene or scene with wife and Erica are considered femdom, i'm guessing any scene where MC is even slightly more dominant than a wet rag must be maledom scene :p
I have seen complaints about femdom for cowgirl scenes because the woman is on top. Also for cunnilingus because male is serving female. So there's that.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
yeah I'm glad it was a one-time thing now I agree with you it was not femdom she was following a sex story but she did not tell them until later on , in the beginning I called it femdom because the MOD said (light Fm) maybe I misinterpreted it . thanks for being respectful and for correcting me cant say the same about the rest of the guys, unfortunately. 1669976600059.png

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Honestly, if that Amanda & Jennifer night out scene or scene with wife and Erica are considered femdom, i'm guessing any scene where MC is even slightly more dominant than a wet rag must be maledom scene :p
IF u read my post you would find out I was talking about a completely different scene and you would avoid looking ridiculous :KEK: :KEK:

I have seen complaints about femdom for cowgirl scenes because the woman is on top. Also for cunnilingus because male is serving female. So there's that.

I was talking about the edging and orgasm denial/control at the restaurant scene by Amanda preventing the MC from orgasm it felt for me at least very close to femdom I'm honestly asking what do you think ?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I was talking about the edging and orgasm denial/control at the restaurant scene by Amanda preventing the MC from orgasm it felt for me at least very close to femdom I'm honestly asking what do you think ?
I would say that there is a difference between teasing and femdom.

The overall relationship between the MC and Amanda (and to a lesser extent Jennifer) is rather more maledom. Amanda is, in my opinion, somewhat of a cuckqueen like her mother, and not a dominant personality. Christine, for example, is more dominant, in my opinion.

I think it's cute that Amanda and Jennifer try something like that, it means that they feel comfortable with the MC, which I think is generally a good thing either way.

Jan 12, 2022

Quick update:
So I have been really hammering away on this update. Honestly, I have no clue what else to say as an update haha. I know I suck at this stuff, but what more can I say but I am alive, well and working hard lmao. I am NOT promising anything, but I am working my ass off to try to ensure this update comes out in December. It's not a Christmas special or anything, I don't really enjoy those, but I am trying my absolute best to ensure that my Christmas gift to you all is another update this year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as Tracy features, it'll be like Christmas for me, regardless of when the update drops

Reactions: CircaAD

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Am I the only one renaming when the option is given? So when you guys are writing about Jenny this and Sandra that I have no clue whatsoever which character you're talking about :oops:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes