Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Am I the only one renaming when the option is given? So when you guys are writing about Jenny this and Sandra that I have no clue whatsoever which character you're talking about :oops:
It has happened to me but rarely. In one game I renamed a girl because she was so much like a girl I knew in looks and personality that I just had to. Unfortunately this very name was used for a different girl later on, whom I had to rename accordingly. Since I had no real preference and wanted to avoid a chain, I just took the old name not used anymore, in essence switching the two girls' names.

Yeah, it can be hard following the thread ...

But normally, no, unless a name is plain stupid or - which happens in some games - specific girls do not have default names. To avoid multiple people running around with the same name ("a child that was burnt is afraid of the fire", as a German saying translates roughly into English), I then usually go for something pretty off.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Man, I started playing this game few days ago. I am loving its humor. For example, the scene of Jennifer's rescue, first when our hero gets enraged and then when he punches the ugly cow on the face had me in stitches.

Reactions: toobs

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How to install incest patch onto the mac version? Or is it impossible?
The same as for all other Ren'Py games. Put it in the folder called game. That folder is identical to the one in the PC version.
(In case you don't know where to find it: right click on app, show package contents, and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun).

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
*sigh* I honestly love this game and Amanda but WTF with the Amanda femdom bullshit scene with her and Jennifer it was like a bitchslap out of nowhere and femdom was not mentioned in the tags I just saw it so I'm a little bit pissed I was ok with the car scene but the restaurant edging scene made me go back go with the other choice now I wish there was a choice to tell her fuck off with that attitude and go home watch tv I know the scene might lead to a threesome but I honestly don't care now
It's not femdom, or at least it isn't meant to be. Not from her point of view or any of the characters involved anyway. She was the director. The MC was letting her make a movie, even if not all of it was meant to be on film. I didn't make it clear enough, but it is tied in with her voyeuristic fantasy side. She won't be showing up in latex and leather with a whip, she would prefer telling someone else to do it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's not femdom, or at least it isn't meant to be. Not from her point of view or any of the characters involved anyway. She was the director. The MC was letting her make a movie, even if not all of it was meant to be on film. I didn't make it clear enough, but it is tied in with her voyeuristic fantasy side. She won't be showing up in latex and leather with a whip, she would prefer telling someone else to do it.
Tbh, I thought the talk MC had with them before explaining the idea (the "movie pitch" if you will) was pretty clear in telling us why he does want what to happen in general terms.

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Thank you for explaining the idea of that scene and for making the game it's honestly one of the best games I have ever played.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wt mod not working :(
Yes it does. Are you sure you've installed it correctly?

Have you just started playing? It takes a while for the first green choice to appear
You really do not need a walkthrough for this. There is no unclear decision on day 3 that will bite you on day 21. Most decisions are exceptionally clear in their wording, those that are not will only affect the next scene and even then it will only be a tit more seen, never have any major impact on your progress.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes