Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
At this rate, with the amount of baby-batter the MC's got flying around, every LI is gonna end up pregnant, if you so choose.
Well if this game mechanics has jealousy and the LI's have a problem with cheating then I'll only choose one li for sexual,romance and all that gooy stuff but if there is no jealousy and disadvantages of cheating then I'll cheat more then one LI but I have not downloaded it yet I prefer to finish one game before I try another I am currently playing one may take awhile.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Well if this game mechanics has jealousy and the LI's have a problem with cheating then I'll only choose one li for sexual,romance and all that gooy stuff but if there is no jealousy and disadvantages of cheating then I'll cheat more then one LI but I have not downloaded it yet I prefer to finish one game before I try another I am currently playing one may take awhile.
You don't have to worry about jealousy, really. Midlife is good ol' fashioned game about banging anything that moves.

Reactions: CircaAD

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
and the mc is really good at sneakily bringing Sandra around to letting him fuck other girls..as well as getting her into a 3some with his brother's wife..and if you let him watch, Sandra cucks the shit out of him...

Reactions: CircaAD and Yngling

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
and the mc is really good at sneakily bringing Sandra around to letting him fuck other girls..as well as getting her into a 3some with his brother's wife..and if you let him watch, Sandra cucks the shit out of him...
Twice... there's a video call scene later.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i played with the relationships not set to incest. so in that version which is better, she is his brother's wife. and the 2 tenants are actually his lodgers..not his daughters.
Ok, Firstly, which version of the game that you prefer, is strictly your opinion, and stating that one version is better than another on a thread like this, is a good way to start an argument.

second, I am confused as to why you would think the version of the game where you hate your brother is better than the one where you love your sister. Granted, their love is a little more than typical brother/sister love, but to cuck your own brother with his wife and then convince her to continue cheating on him with you when he's not around and basically make her, and their daughter, a long distance part of your harem... to me that feels like it would take a lot of hate.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ok, Firstly, which version of the game that you prefer, is strictly your opinion, and stating that one version is better than another on a thread like this, is a good way to start an argument.

second, I am confused as to why you would think the version of the game where you hate your brother is better than the one where you love your sister. Granted, their love is a little more than typical brother/sister love, but to cuck your own brother with his wife and then convince her to continue cheating on him with you when he's not around and basically make her, and their daughter, a long distance part of your harem... to me that feels like it would take a lot of hate.
And the path things are going on it looks like the long-distance part will be gone soon. Seems to be headed towards them moving to join the group and leaving the "brother" behind... it's odd though, if he is the MC's brother without the patch, how does it get around the daughter being the MC's niece? Is she just not his and only the "brother's wife's" daughter? Games that are meant to have an iPatch are always weird to me when played without them.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
geez the incest lovers are bearing their fangs at me for daring to not play the game their way. play it how you want, and i will play it how i want.
Nah man no one is telling you how to play it

People are free to do dumb things.

You are the one who claimed one method was "better" not that you liked it better. So that is on YOU! That is how you start shit.

Also when the story gets super dumb like:

These girls who have lived with me since birth and who's diapers I changed are "lodgers" when it is clear to any thinking person they are his children but something forced that stupid edit.

That makes that version Ostensibly inferior as those were forced edits imposed by some dumb institution. Like when Movie Studio executives interfere with movies and force changes, it always makes things WORSE

PEACE

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
geez the incest lovers are bearing their fangs at me for daring to not play the game their way. play it how you want, and i will play it how i want.
People are only saying it because you said the non incest version is the better version. You never said that it was better in your opinion, you said it like it was a fact. Nobody gives a shit if you play it how it was meant to be played or not.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Like when Movie Studio executives interfere with movies and force changes, it always makes things WORSE
Almost always. A "forced" change (well, begged for change - Fincher had final cut, but the studio BEGGED) made Fight Club better. The original post-coital line was, "I want to have your abortion," and Fincher changed it to "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school," which is an objectively better line. Even Chuck Palahniuk said so.

Of course, the studio begged to have it changed back.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes