Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
:WaitWhat:

Doesn't that prove my point. Stupid organization (The Studio) wants to make things worse. Fincher was the "dev" so to speak correct?
Director, but yeah. I would call it the exception which proves your point. They just wanted a change - it just didn't go the way they hoped, and made it better.

No question, most of the time it doesn't work that way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, Firstly, which version of the game that you prefer, is strictly your opinion, and stating that one version is better than another on a thread like this, is a good way to start an argument.

second, I am confused as to why you would think the version of the game where you hate your brother is better than the one where you love your sister. Granted, their love is a little more than typical brother/sister love, but to cuck your own brother with his wife and then convince her to continue cheating on him with you when he's not around and basically make her, and their daughter, a long distance part of your harem... to me that feels like it would take a lot of hate.
I guess if your brother is into it like Jeremy is (he really is into it after all) that doesn't have to be hate, but to me cucking your brother even if he's really into it is weirder than actually banging your sister would be.

And the path things are going on it looks like the long-distance part will be gone soon. Seems to be headed towards them moving to join the group and leaving the "brother" behind... it's odd though, if he is the MC's brother without the patch, how does it get around the daughter being the MC's niece? Is she just not his and only the "brother's wife's" daughter? Games that are meant to have an iPatch are always weird to me when played without them.
I believe she is adopted in that case.

These girls who have lived with me since birth and who's diapers I changed are "lodgers" when it is clear to any thinking person they are his children but something forced that stupid edit.
While generally true, in this case at least Nef has gone to more effort, and any talk of you knowing your "tenants" all their lives are bugs which get squashed when they are spotted.

Reactions: hawk784563

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Release Jan 8th

So got about 99% of the edits done, just a few more images to clean up, and 4 that I am rerendering. Getting late tonight, and want to give myself all day to finish up tomorrow, so I will be releasing the game to $20 tiers Jan 8th at 6p.m. Eastern time. Trying to stop overpromising, and give actual release dates that I know I can meet from now on, and announcing it a little early so everyone knows when to expect it. Been chatting on discord about ways to improve my updates as well, so hopefully those will be better as well, but as always, feel free to shoot me a message if it gets a little long between updates.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And the path things are going on it looks like the long-distance part will be gone soon. Seems to be headed towards them moving to join the group and leaving the "brother" behind... it's odd though, if he is the MC's brother without the patch, how does it get around the daughter being the MC's niece? Is she just not his and only the "brother's wife's" daughter? Games that are meant to have an iPatch are always weird to me when played without them.
I believe she is adopted in that case.
Sister-in-law's daughter, adopted by your brother. I believe. It's been a while since I played without a patch.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sister-in-law's daughter, adopted by your brother. I believe. It's been a while since I played without a patch.
I don't believe that she's related to anyone, just adopted. Otherwise they couldn't have any sex with each other and remain incest free.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't believe that she's related to anyone, just adopted. Otherwise they couldn't have any sex with each other and remain incest free.
If either Angela or Jeremy are related to MC then sex with Hailey counts as incest, whether she's their biological daughter or adopted

That's Patreon's rules, forced on them by the CC companies

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021

Release Jan 8th

So got about 99% of the edits done, just a few more images to clean up, and 4 that I am rerendering. Getting late tonight, and want to give myself all day to finish up tomorrow, so I will be releasing the game to $20 tiers Jan 8th at 6p.m. Eastern time. Trying to stop overpromising, and give actual release dates that I know I can meet from now on, and announcing it a little early so everyone knows when to expect it. Been chatting on discord about ways to improve my updates as well, so hopefully those will be better as well, but as always, feel free to shoot me a message if it gets a little long between updates.
Can add to itch I can use Paypal only, Thanks

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Well, at least so far, Haley and Angela haven't done anything together. But also, as I said, it's been a while since I played it that way. It just was clearly not the way the game was designed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, at least so far, Haley and Angela haven't done anything together. But also, as I said, it's been a while since I played it that way. It just was clearly not the way the game was designed.
Compared to most in the genre it's not all that clear, most of them are downright incomprehensible if you play them without the patch.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Compared to most in the genre it's not all that clear, most of them are downright incomprehensible if you play them without the patch.
Oh no, we are two adults living in the same house, and now I feel attracted to this other non-related-to-me adult. This could cost me my job and my friends will shun me. Better call a psychologist how to deal with it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh no, we are two adults living in the same house, and now I feel attracted to this other non-related-to-me adult. This could cost me my job and my friends will shun me. Better call a psychologist how to deal with it.
Hold the phone, you mean when my college flatmate told me she couldn't date me because it was illegal to have a relationship with someone you were living with... You think she might have been lying?
I'm so confused!

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hold the phone, you mean when my college flatmate told me she couldn't date me because it was illegal to have a relationship with someone you were living with... You think she might have been lying?
I'm so confused!
Maybe she is foreign

Her home country is Patr-shitfuckingmonkeys-eonville

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, at least so far, Haley and Angela haven't done anything together.
Didn't haley suck Angela's juices off the mc's dick at one point and even comment on doing it? I swear I remember that happenining, but I haven't re-read any of the older scenes in a long time.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Didn't haley suck Angela's juices off the mc's dick at one point and even comment on doing it? I swear I remember that happenining, but I haven't re-read any of the older scenes in a long time.
yeah that happened, but they have not done anything together, directly

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes