sinned123

Sep 1, 2018
Well you will mis a sex scene with Sarah on the balcony after the concert if you don't take the right choices on previous events.

If i remember correctly the scene where you follow here to the locker room and the choices there effect the above scene from triggering.

All other takes are pretty clear.

Reactions: Cartageno

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
So I am new to this game and i wanna play this with WT mod so should I Play on Joiplay to install mod or the mod provided can be played with Android apk if sticked to the game folder ?

Plsss Help

Also is this game good ? Why asking because i see no animation tag and renders don't look that good and i ain't talking about how the banner looks

But i saw this game recommendation in many threads so here I am.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I am new to this game and i wanna play this with WT mod so should I Play on Joiplay to install mod or the mod provided can be played with Android apk if sticked to the game folder ?

Plsss Help

Also is this game good ? Why asking because i see no animation tag and renders don't look that good and i ain't talking about how the banner looks

Can't help you with the android/Joiplay questions, but the game is good. Though it's different kind of good than most would expect, the writing is just right kind of silly and scenes are well made, even if the rendering and so forth aren't always the best. Plus most of the characters are written well enough for people to like them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys, did the author promise to roll out the 32nd update by the new year? Or i can calm down?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can't help your here. Other than that is one of the game, where I see that a WT is not needed. Also at the current time, mostly the "all harem" path is done, others are not (fully) included yet
Also is this game good ?
Yes, it is. One of the better ones of the zone, perhaps even one of the very best ones.
Why asking because i see no animation tag and renders don't look that good and i ain't talking about how the banner looks

If you need animations or top of the line renders for a game to be good, then and only under this categories, the game won't be good. Renders goes form sometimes comical bad to so-so and mostly end with good or good enough. It isn't a game with graphical superlative. It isn't bad either, but the stronghold of the game is it writing.

Perhaps he could drop all of the graphic at all and just make a book and mostly it would sold good.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Plsss Help

Like the long, long time ago android said, play the game.

Story wise is as simple as it gets, renders are okeyish at most. Yet, the writing is soo good. You will start and not be able to stop.

And, believe me, scenes are hot as hell.

Top recommended among all fun games that exist for fun sake.

And, as a rule of thumb, the correlation between animation and quality of a game is hardly existent. I would not use animations as a predictor for quality. Ever.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can't help your here. Other than that is one of the game, where I see that a WT is not needed. Also at the current time, mostly the "all harem" path is done, others are not (fully) included yet

Yes, it is. One of the better ones of the zone, perhaps even one of the very best ones.

If you need animations or top of the line renders for a game to be good, then only under this categories, the game won't be good. Renders goes form sometimes comical bad to so-so and mostly end with good or good enough. It isn't a game with graphical superlative. It isn't bad either, but the stronghold of the game is it writing.

Perhaps he could drop all of the graphic at all and just make a book and mostly it would sold good.
Thanks.

Downloading........
Like the long, long time ago android said, play the game.

Story wise is as simple as it gets, renders are okeyish at most. Yet, the writing is soo good. You will start and not be able to stop.

And, believe me, scenes are hot as hell.

Top recommended among all fun games that exist for fun sake.

And, as a rule of thumb, the correlation between animation and quality of a game is hardly existent. I would not use animations as a predictor for quality. Ever.
I agree that animation and quality of game has no relationship but generally it's a criteria so i mentioned it.
Thanks tho gonna play it.
No mods. Play the apk made by the66
Thanks.

If you need animations or top of the line renders for a game to be good, then only under this categories, the game won't be good. Renders goes form sometimes comical bad to so-so and mostly end with good or good enough. It isn't a game with graphical superlative. It isn't bad either, but the stronghold of the game is it writing.

Thanks buddy.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Indeed. The renders are good enough to give you a visual feel for the characters, so no need to describe, but apart from that I am pretty sure this would work as a text based novel.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
I love this game, one of my all time favourite AVN's. Great writing and hot chicks, what more could you want from an AVN. Also being able to name just about every character in game is a nice touch. The Dev still working on the game after more than 4 years of development shows he must be a class act as many have just abandoned their games at this point or moved onto something else and left everybody high and dry after getting into it and wanting more. Hope there's lots more updates in the future of this game. Bravo Nefastus.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update

Been working hard still, but currently out of power in this winter storm. Been out about an hour, but hopefully it doesn't take too to get power back. If I lose the whole day....

(PLEASE NOTE)
Date and time listed are for UTC-6

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update:

So between the power outage(lasted well into Christmas Eve) and holiday visits, I got a touch behind schedule. Everything is well in hand now, and while I DO NOT PROMISE, I am working tirelessly from here until completion and hope to have it done before new years. I do however feel comfortable saying if not new years, the update will be released first week of January. Honestly I was almost complete when the power went out, so now I am finishing up the tail end.

(EDIT) Additionally

Time stamp is for UTC -6

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Quick update:

So between the power outage(lasted well into Christmas Eve) and holiday visits, I got a touch behind schedule. Everything is well in hand now, and while I DO NOT PROMISE, I am working tirelessly from here until completion and hope to have it done before new years. I do however feel comfortable saying if not new years, the update will be released first week of January. Honestly I was almost complete when the power went out, so now I am finishing up the tail end.

(EDIT) Additionally

Time stamp is for UTC -6
Man, Nef has really kept his word, and is actually doing well with not only updating the game (with amazing quality content) but also keeping his fans updated.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
To the dev or anyone: I've seen a video of game-play the scene with Christine I am wondering if can christine become pregnant yet or is that not implemented?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes