glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.32a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.01.2023 (v0.32a)
Update pls

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
This game is one of the three last games I'm still playing from and waiting for updates from this site. However, a time has come for me to let go even this... I was disappointed by recent updateS, taking too long to create for just a little content, which I don't even find good, in comparison to how fantastic the game was in the beggining. Story and writing took a big hit, now it is just longer fucking scene (which are enjoyable tho), small transition to another fucking scene, few words in the end and goodbye, wait 4 months for another portion of this, without much relevant choices you can make now. And I don't like how the youngest daughter's character developed.

So, thanks for the game, I really liked it most of the time when I was playing it and good luck in the future with the game.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
This game is one of the three last games I'm still playing from and waiting for updates from this site. However, a time has come for me to let go even this... I was disappointed by recent updateS, taking too long to create for just a little content, which I don't even find good, in comparison to how fantastic the game was in the beggining. Story and writing took a big hit, now it is just longer fucking scene (which are enjoyable tho), small transition to another fucking scene, few words in the end and goodbye, wait 4 months for another portion of this, without much relevant choices you can make now. And I don't like how the youngest daughter's character developed.

So, thanks for the game, I really liked it most of the time when I was playing it and good luck in the future with the game.

Not an airport, no need to announce your departure.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
... if that someone realized you were even sharing a path. I would find it quite odd to announce my departure from, say, a train when reaching my stop.
You don't go into a train, first coach, greet all passenger there personnaly, then go to the second coach, repeat that until you reach the last coach and repeat that each station, where you greet the ones that comes into the train and see off the one that disembark?!:eek:

I find that quite rude from you.;)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You don't go into a train, first coach, greetz all passanger there personnaly, then go to the second coach, repeat that until you reach the last coach and repeat that each station, where you greet the ones that comes into the train and see off the one that disembark?!:eek:

I find that quite rude from you.;)
Of course I do that, just not my departure.

I then continue to tell my life story and ask for some money to help me get through the day.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Midlife Crisis [v0.33] [Nefastus Games]

Android -> Lite (Trial Version)

Size ~ 1.05 GB

Read it, it's important
- Includes Patch and MOD
- Allow the game to access the contents of your units. This enables the game to save to your storage drives.
- If the game doesn't load the first time, close the game and load it again.

- -

• Love
Reactions: Ruffuss and Thy4nd

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sunday update

Well one week in and I almost forgot lol. Reminders on phones are where it's at. I now have a reminder to update each week...that alerts the day before, the day of, and about 4 times throughout the day. I HAVE to see one of them lol.

As for the update...well things are chugging along smooth. Fixed most of the typos I was sent for .33 and got a lot of one of the upcoming scenes done. I haven't got much feedback on .33 with the scene I was worried about, so I assume it was at least good enough for fans of that. That means I can get the "post" end of that scene done, not more action, just wanted to get feedback on what had happened before I wrote the end to that scene. This update will have a fair bit of action, but quite a bit more on the story side. It's getting really close to the point where a few story beats I have been wanting to do can finally be done. A couple needed to wait until this round of updates was complete so most people know exactly how much luvin the MC is getting up to.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes