reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I assumed, the tags doesn't help either?
View attachment 3974536

Game would be too much of a credit. Sure, paths are their, yet it is short and for now, it is entirely written in the stars if this or the "real" game will be continued.
For what it is rape, sleep sex and extortion..
Thanks, I thought the tags all referred to the main game (probably do) and assumed they didn't include the dark story. If rape, sleep sex and extortion are perpetrated by the MC, it's not for me, though I'm still curious because of the good feedback (not saying the themes themselves can't make a well written story, just not that keen on reading it myself to appreciate it).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, I thought the tags all referred to the main game (probably do) and assumed they didn't include the dark story. If rape, sleep sex and extortion are perpetrated by the MC, it's not for me, though I'm still curious because of the good feedback (not saying the themes themselves can't make a well written story, just not that keen on reading it myself to appreciate it).
They are for both, same as the rating, reviews, etc. Some of us complained that their shouldn't be two games (as they are no simple chapter/episode of the same or similar) in one thread, cause it will only led to a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: reidanota

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Came back to play this for the first time in ages, and it seems like loads of the content has been cut? Can't fuck hardly anyone anymore?!
Just a guess, which version do you have played?
Midlife Crisis
Or
Midlife Crisis Dark Story

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is that where they moved all the content?
No, it is just a small thing that nef has done to try something out for himself. As I'm quite sure that neither "loads of the content has been cut" nor that you "Can't fuck hardly anyone anymore" this would be a logical conclusion. The other would be that you would be a troll.

Last edited:

HackW

Nov 21, 2020
it's just as big with as much content as it has had since the last update about a year ago. If you have less content you either have a faulty download or doing something wrong.
I played it 2 years ago so I guess it was an interim update

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So you can still get these scenes? Because when I try to load them the game crashes out, and when I start a new game it seems to skip straight past any NSFW stuff with those girls

I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong place, that screenshot is not from this game. Nothing has been cut, none of that was ever part of this game.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes