Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Now you got me curious. What is Rule 7? I can't see such a thing on terms and services. Judging by the image it should be about under age actors, althought there's plenty of games here containing girls who are outright jailbaits and have little to no problems with the moders of the site.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Now you got me curious. What is Rule 7? I can't see such a thing on terms and services. Judging by the image it should be about under age actors, althought there's plenty of games here containing girls who are outright jailbaits and have little to no problems with the moders of the site.
The image of the other game that was shared in this thread didn't show the content that initated the ban. There are other characters that caused that other game to be banned.

You've never seen this in all your 6 years you've had an account?
1725623394869.png
1725623514301.png
1725623567918.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-...9/#:~:text=Content (a game,for banned content.

If you find game which you think violates any site rules, you should check the first post of the thread to see if the staff has already commented about a review and not to bother reporting the game, and you might consider searching that game thread for "Rule 7" just to be sure. If nothing is noted - use the REPORT button in the first post of that game's thread for the staff to be informed for a possible review.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In games where the developers use Honey Select or especially Koikatsu models, it is difficult to tell 8-year-old granddaughters from 80-year-old grandmothers, other than by hair color, glasses and boob size... and often not even then. :ROFLMAO:

Those developers can usually skate on past Rule 7 a lot easier than those that use DAZ models.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
damn...seeing this abandoned near the end is so much sad...i loved trhe MC and his goofie spoke..and i loved all the girls im this great VN...a pity, hope he will get back as it happened to A Mother Love
We'll have to wait what happens.

That's why i myself do not involve to much into this AVN's, the risk for abandonment is quiet high, better not be to much attached to them.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes