wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Hey, your ex again! I wouldn't stop posting from my multiple accounts until you come with something with Amanda! I mean Sarah is good and all that, but dat ass of Amanda is something else. Hmmm, how do you say... "that dish is best in the state"!:)

Reactions: DMPat

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From his Patreon :

So in the interest of tradition, I will continue to suck at changelogs. Version 13 will be released later today(upload time is unpredictable as usual, google drive says it needs 137 hours yet...though mega links will be available soon). I made it through without even going and buying an energy drink, I did stock up on coffee but that feels like a regular day anyway.

300+ Renders

Progression with a few of the ladies

One major choice that you probably won't want to pick, but the slower route I think will be better long term, keep a save

Redhead makes another appearance after getting shafted last update

Secretary continues being a thorn in the MC's side in delightful ways.

Honestly this update felt shorter on testing. Not sure if it's just because I skip through most of the awesome scenes while testing or if it is actually shorter, but next update is planned to be quite long so if this one is a touch shorter forgive me.

Sanjr

Oct 18, 2019
I'm sorry but can someone explain in simple words that what "It's intended to give those who are not sexually interested in her a more enjoyable experience" means in the patch note?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm sorry but can someone explain in simple words that what "It's intended to give those who are not sexually interested in her a more enjoyable experience" means in the patch note?
Not sure what patch note you're referring to, but if it's the courteous mod: The game as is has two paths with the wife: lovey-dovey romance or open hostility (with some aggressive sex along side); the romance route has more content and will probably continue so for the foreseeable, per the developer. The courteous mod is a rewrite for those who are not interested in romance with the wife, but don't want to be a dick to her either.

Sanjr

Oct 18, 2019
Not sure what patch note you're referring to, but if it's the courteous mod: The game as is has two paths with the wife: lovey-dovey romance or open hostility (with some aggressive sex along side); the romance route has more content and will probably continue so for the foreseeable, per the developer. The courteous mod is a rewrite for those who are not interested in romance with the wife, but don't want to be a dick to her either.
Thanks... so, if i'm on wife's love path then i don't have to mod this?

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks... so, if i'm on wife's love path then i don't have to mod this?
Yep, aside from fixing typos I haven't really touched the love route. The walkthrough assumes you're going for a harem and steers you towards future MC/Wife/X threesomes on her route, but generally lets you pick whatever you want in case scenes are mutually exclusive.

Sanjr

Oct 18, 2019
Yep, aside from fixing typos I haven't really touched the love route. The walkthrough assumes you're going for a harem and steers you towards future MC/Wife/X threesomes on her route, but generally lets you pick whatever you want in case scenes are mutually exclusive.
Well, i'm waiting for the threesome part :p

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, your ex again! I wouldn't stop posting from my multiple accounts until you come with something with Amanda! I mean Sarah is good and all that, but dat ass of Amanda is something else. Hmmm, how do you say... "that dish is best in the state"!:)
Don't listen to that slut. I AM YOUR EX. Do you remember the one time we had ice cream and went to the cinema? Call it a woman's intuition but Sarah should be your top priority.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes