Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Sheesh, 'once I've fucked a girl once I lose interest', what a douchebag way of thinking. The girls all settling into the harem should be the beginning of the fun, not the end!
*Edit, the quoted post was good and all, but I don't think I needed to hit the quote button that many times.

I know what you mean, but I kinda get where it's coming from to. For certain relationships the build is the sexiest part, some games let the sex get repetitive(both figuratively and literally sometimes lol). Glad it was brought up so I can try my best to not let encounters feel the same, even if it's someone MC has already been with. I think sisterly lust(not a knock, I love the game and brings a lot of great things to the genre in general) was an apt example. After a certain point some stuff kinda FELT repetitive on a personal level, even if the renders and scenes themselves were hot and new, it sometimes didn't feel as thrilling anymore. I have to keep in mind that some people like the build as much as the payoff, if not more.
I need to try to keep the thrill while not going full blue ball, it's a tightrope so I will probably just have some options and put all that nuanced crap on you guys. Then I can just say "Well you clearly didn't pick the right option" lmao. Nah, I think I have some plans to please both crowds, but my luck I'll just end up pissing off both cause I mislabeled the choice or something.

*Edit 2...now I am getting depressed because I just keep imagining some ridiculously handsome dude that is wandering around the world creating these harems of ridiculously hot women, then immediately getting bored and rolling out in an A-Team van.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sheesh, 'once I've fucked a girl once I lose interest', what a douchebag way of thinking. The girls all settling into the harem should be the beginning of the fun, not the end!
Let me ask you this. Do couples fondly remember the second time they had sex? The second kiss? Chances are they don't remember. At the very least it's not the one they think about the most. It's that first time that represents everything changing. It's not that I lose interest in the girl, but the nature of the story changes at that point. The chase is over, and it settles down into an actual relationship. That's wonderful in real life but for me it doesn't make for an interesting erotic game. That's also why two characters sleeping together in a tv series after a long build-up is often seen as the "jump the shark" moment when the show started to go downhill. It's the tension of "will they or won't they?" that drove everything up to that point.

When the incest taboo is involved, that first time they have sex additionally represents the breaking of a taboo. It's a point of no return where they've forever changed their relationship. The power of that moment can never quite be captured again, because you've already crossed that boundary that society said you couldn't cross. The world doesn't really care how many times two family members had sex after that first time, or at least it's not a case of their fucking twice being twice as bad as their doing it once. It's the fact that they dared do it at all that makes all of the difference to them, and also to me as the player. That's the intoxicating moment of seeing that sexual tension released and the taboo finally broke, and the status quo between them forever changed that drives me to play these games. I will continue to chase that moment from game to game because for me, that's what drives me to play these games. And I don't think I'm alone or at all wrong in this. No one is being dumped or left behind in all of this, except perhaps the developer. But in my defense, they're also seeing hundreds or possibly thousands of other people at the same time, so I don't really think they'll miss me all that much.

Aug 7, 2018
Let me ask you this. Do couples fondly remember the second time they had sex? The second kiss? Chances are they don't remember.
Let me ask you this. Do you think many people fondly remember the first time they had sex? Chances are they don't, because they were drunk, fumbling awkwardly or in pain. Now that time when you explored a particular kink and fucked like rabbits for most of the weekend? That's something couples fondly remember ;)

The main reason MC cites to excuse his shenanigans is that he wants to spare his girls that classic 'first time' experience. If he succeeds will only be seen after the fact.

Seriously though, I totally get where you're coming from. Romantic tension / "will they or won't they?" / crossing of lines is a big draw. I just don't agree the tension is even close to resolved yet (nor necessarily will be after the first time they've fucked). Crossing of lines only looks absolute from the outside. From the inside it's just moving the line.

Here's hoping they'll succeed in both depicting the pleasant debaucheries (lots and lots of debauchery please!) and the emotional fallout well :p

Reactions: AllanBlackwater

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I havent played the game since ver.7 and boy it got a nice pacing toward the ver.12.
Looking foward for next updates.
I havent had any anal choices but i guess if there is no anal by now,the dev never planed to include it.
Still very enjoyable game.

Reactions: Repuci

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's also why two characters sleeping together in a tv series after a long build-up is often seen as the "jump the shark" moment when the show started to go downhill. It's the tension of "will they or won't they?" that drove everything up to that point.
Stringing 'will they or won't they?' along for far too long is also probably the most common complaint about TV, so that's not a great example I think. It also ignores the possibility that in a significant number of these cases they were already going downhill and broke their status-quo in a desperate attempt to spice things up, and we should hardly be surprised that it often doesn't work.
Sure, once everyone has gelled together there will need to be things happening to keep it interesting, but let me ask you this; would the episode with Jennifer's family have been any less interesting if it happened after we sleep with her instead of before?

I havent played the game since ver.7 and boy it got a nice pacing toward the ver.12.
Looking foward for next updates.
I havent had any anal choices but i guess if there is no anal by now,the dev never planed to include it.
Still very enjoyable game.
Considering one of the love interests is a tgirl, I would be shocked if the dev is anti-anal, I think it just hasn't come up yet. I'm hoping it does soon, being able to give creampies without worrying about pregnancy would be nice.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Let me ask you this. Do you think many people fondly remember the first time they had sex? Chances are they don't, because they were drunk, fumbling awkwardly or in pain. Now that time when you explored a particular kink and fucked like rabbits for most of the weekend? That's something couples fondly remember ;)
We're not talking about the first time someone had sex though, or at least that's not universally the case. Since this is a game, we also can gloss over the fact that a woman may find it painful or may not even have an orgasm from it. But even in the real world, the milestone they will still remember is the first time they had sex with person X, and not when the actually had their first orgasm from it or did it without discomfort.

Seriously though, I totally get where you're coming from. Romantic tension / "will they or won't they?" / crossing of lines is a big draw. I just don't agree the tension is even close to resolved yet (nor necessarily will be after the first time they've fucked). Crossing of lines only looks absolute from the outside. From the inside it's just moving the line.
The tension doesn't go away entirely, and new tension can take it's place, but it's not really the same tension. It's not the tension of "will they do it?". It's now the tension of things like "will they make it work?" Or, so often in these games "will he blow it?"

Stringing 'will they or won't they?' along for far too long is also probably the most common complaint about TV, so that's not a great example I think. It also ignores the possibility that in a significant number of these cases they were already going downhill and broke their status-quo in a desperate attempt to spice things up, and we should hardly be surprised that it often doesn't work.
I'd argue that it's relevant in a discussion of incest games or at least erotic games in general because taking too long to consummate things is also a very common complaint about these games, as Nefastus himself pointed out. Yet many tv shows and developers have used that tension to keep their tv shows or games going for several seasons of dozens of updates. It's the story during that time that matters. This game has the advantage of a good story, although going back to my original post, the pacing had advanced a great deal with the party. I think things were going fine with the daughters before the party. To use your own words, the party seemed like a way to "spice things up" but in a way that wasn't really needed. But still really fun. It just advanced things at a rate that will make it interesting to see how they're handled in the future. To me, it felt like it took a quantum jump forward, and it also kind of made public that there wasn't quite something paternal about the MCs affections for his daughters. Maybe I dislike it especially because it's taking away from that incest tension and the wrongness of it by being so public about some things? I can't really say. If I could understand how my brain works, it would be a miracle.

Sure, once everyone has gelled together there will need to be things happening to keep it interesting, but let me ask you this; would the episode with Jennifer's family have been any less interesting if it happened after we sleep with her instead of before?
I think anything and everything will be interesting with Jennifer. As I've mentioned before, she's the stand-out character for me, which is strange because I'm so used to incest in the games that I tend to dismiss the non-incest characters or at least not value the sex scenes as much as the incest ones. But I think the hardest I've cum while playing this game is to Jennifer. As for the daughters; while I am looking forward to sex with them, it's largely because of their family relationship and the chance to break that taboo in game. But without that, I'm not sure I would be so interested. As long as Jennifer's story is still going strong at that point, I'd probably still go back to her being the focus of my interest. As I mentioned before, it's a shame she can't turn out to be the MCs long-lost daughter from a one-time affair. Then I'd get an especially compelling character combined with my favorite taboo.

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017

Considering one of the love interests is a tgirl, I would be shocked if the dev is anti-anal, I think it just hasn't come up yet. I'm hoping it does soon, being able to give creampies without worrying about pregnancy would be nice.
I hope so. There are a lot beautiful asses there. I would be a waste.

Reactions: Lundrid

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
(I) chase that moment from game to game because for me, that's what drives me to play these games.
Dude, I'm right there with ya. I really like it in games that have NPCs that know of the relationship. Games like Big Brother when they start shooting movies and it is made clear to the cameraman whom everyone is or in Sisterly Lust with the threesome.
I like this game a lot with the teasing and the build up.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Ho-ly-FUCK this update dude. Yeah nah fuck it, this is my absolute favourite ero game. I love it. I love the characters, i love the customizability, i love how degenerate it is with the patch and the writing is just great. 10/10, cannot wait for the next update!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Can you please, for the love of your most favorite person, upload the PC version to Google Drive or better yet create a torrent file? The game at this point is over 4 GB and this is the third time fifth time I'm downloading 0.12 to no avail. No.py gets stuck at the very last moment and the others don't even go that much.
I love the game. I can't wait for it to come but man, downloading is a pain.
Ta here the torrent friend I arranged for you hope it helps

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
The woman and the girls in this game are just so aluring, you want them, you want them all. The renders are not always that great, but still sexy as hell! And I, I am in love with Cloe, I want her so fucking bad. Well done by the creator!

Last edited:

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I take them as intended, and honestly I wouldn't even know if it WAS complaining. I choose to read all messages with a cheery internal monologue and assume all the obviously negative comments are from my ex with multiple accounts just trying to make me feel bad(sad thing is it wouldn't necessarily be out of character for her haha). In my brain my game has 99.9% glowingly positive feedback and you guys can't convince me otherwise lmao.
I'm your ex and I have to say that: I hate you but I love the game!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes