Aug 7, 2018
Very good and useful mod but in file version12.rpy you have 2 lines of code to be corrected, lines 617 and 1282, in this lines you've got "sicream11v" and it should be "siscream11v" and thus shows error in the game while talking to Erica at breakfast in cafe.
Here's a corrected file and all mod with this corrected file
Yep, went through v11 and fixed them but totally missed those two mistyped references in v12. Thanks for catching that. Fixed and updated.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
She won't simply be a cock sleeve regardless of path. If there was absolutely nothing there in terms of feeling, well either she would leave or at the very least not have sex with the MC. I'll admit it isn't as fleshed out as I would like currently and does feel a bit broken, working on getting them more fleshed out and defined. Currently though love route is probably put together better.

Here is what I'm (currently)planning when I redo her paths(won't be until next year, still not fully fleshed out and it is a large undertaking to rewrite most of the script). The 'hate' path will always be complex but not necessarily unloving all the time, optional hate fucking/dominating(bedroom only), but especially in presence of the girls or others they won't be so spiteful.

The 'unfulfilled' path with start off less hostile but definitely more frigid than the loving path(think rocky marriage but not quite hateful, for those who want to ignore her as much as possible without being a complete cock).

The loving path will stay mostly the same with some minor changes.

For the record, the wife will NOT be open to threesomes on anything but the loving path(if the MC guides her that way). Depending on the choices you make as the story progresses the paths may shift between each other(still considering this), but those currently on hate won't be able to jump straight to love and vice versa. Since all sex scenes are optional(well not all on the love path will be optional), anyone who just thinks she is ugly can skip them anyway. Also, since it get's asked of me fairly often, the MC will not see any cheating scenes regardless of path, but she MAY say some nasty things during a fight. It's up to you if you believe it or not. The choices for her will affect relationship with 2 of the girls, but not in a lockout kind of way, mostly in the dialogue about the wife.

TLDR: In all honesty currently the loving path has the most content and is the most thought out, and that trend will likely continue for a few updates, but hopefully soon there are more options better suited to other desires.
Nice post. Good to know that you are on top of it. The hate path generally did give off the vibe that they do have something there and she does enjoy the rough sex. She cares for him in a way as seen during the talk after the MC deals with the drama with one of the girls. There are just some inconsistencies here and there which seemed like it was jumping around different routes. Mainly the morning after the first hate sex and some dialogues during the sister and niece leaving scenes. I don't think MC ever discussed threesomes with her on the hate route, but his dialogue with the sister seems to mention there being one (when he asks sis to kiss the wife). Also when sister asks the wife what made him change into a charming man or something along those lines, the wife says that she had to be stern with him, which doesn't seem to quite describe their relationship accurately.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just wow ... you really like getting ppl aggravated ? or just tease the crap out of ppl . ... rofl ..... i want amanda and christine ... and your making me wait ,,, WTF ????

GREAT GAME !!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Amnios and Nefastus

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
For all you "Get the sister pregnant!" people, just remember there are consequences :sneaky:
Generic mutations can happen even if there is no "incest" involved in the making of the baby, and any possible increases in the chance of such mutation happening directly due to "incest" is minimal (unless multiple generations of such practices has occurred)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Generic mutations can happen even if there is no "incest" involved in the making of the baby, and any possible increases in the chance of such mutation happening directly due to "incest" is minimal (unless multiple generations of such practices has occurred)
multiple generations drastically increases the likelihood of genetic defects, but even first generation offspring has a vastly higher chance of some defect than the general population. Most genetic defects are rare because their frequency is already low and a lot of them are recessive (meaning they are a carrier of the disease but do not manifest the symptoms). It's pretty uncommon for two random people to have the same recessive trait for a rare genetic defect. Siblings/parent-child, on the other hand, have an exponentially higher likelihood of carrying the same recessive trait. Multiply this for every allele in your chromosomes and you get some inbred babies.

Inbreeding is bad. That is a risk my MC is willing to take though.

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
multiple generations drastically increases the likelihood of genetic defects, but even first generation offspring has a vastly higher chance of some defect than the general population. Most genetic defects are rare because their frequency is already low and a lot of them are recessive (meaning they are a carrier of the disease but do not manifest the symptoms). It's pretty uncommon for two random people to have the same recessive trait for a rare genetic defect. Siblings/parent-child, on the other hand, have an exponentially higher likelihood of carrying the same recessive trait. Multiply this for every allele in your chromosomes and you get some inbred babies.

Inbreeding is bad. That is a risk my MC is willing to take though.
Everyone is forgetting just who this MC is....He doesn't have a single defective gene, that's why the ladies love him and he can rock out with the best of them haha. In all seriousness, since this subject has been broached I'll toss this info out there, the MC officially will NOT give rise to another Nero or Tutankhamun no matter what version you play or who is impregnated lmao. This is not a prequel to The Hills Have Eyes franchise.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
First of my playtrough I aim to have fun with all of them with no cumming inside, trying to stay on a good terms with wife.
Just finished 0.12, although of course I wished it was longer, great stuff nonetheless. The cliffhanger made me chuckle :D

It's starting to shape like a REALLY good VN. I've certainly been hooked.

My compliments to the chef (Nefastus) but you leave me even more hungry for more :love:

1530735803_giphy (1).gif

Reactions: Nefastus

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
She won't simply be a cock sleeve regardless of path. If there was absolutely nothing there in terms of feeling, well either she would leave or at the very least not have sex with the MC. I'll admit it isn't as fleshed out as I would like currently and does feel a bit broken, working on getting them more fleshed out and defined. Currently though love route is probably put together better.

Here is what I'm (currently)planning when I redo her paths(won't be until next year, still not fully fleshed out and it is a large undertaking to rewrite most of the script). The 'hate' path will always be complex but not necessarily unloving all the time, optional hate fucking/dominating(bedroom only), but especially in presence of the girls or others they won't be so spiteful.

The 'unfulfilled' path with start off less hostile but definitely more frigid than the loving path(think rocky marriage but not quite hateful, for those who want to ignore her as much as possible without being a complete cock).

The loving path will stay mostly the same with some minor changes.

For the record, the wife will NOT be open to threesomes on anything but the loving path(if the MC guides her that way). Depending on the choices you make as the story progresses the paths may shift between each other(still considering this), but those currently on hate won't be able to jump straight to love and vice versa. Since all sex scenes are optional(well not all on the love path will be optional), anyone who just thinks she is ugly can skip them anyway. Also, since it get's asked of me fairly often, the MC will not see any cheating scenes regardless of path, but she MAY say some nasty things during a fight. It's up to you if you believe it or not. The choices for her will affect relationship with 2 of the girls, but not in a lockout kind of way, mostly in the dialogue about the wife.

TLDR: In all honesty currently the loving path has the most content and is the most thought out, and that trend will likely continue for a few updates, but hopefully soon there are more options better suited to other desires.
Sounds fantastic!

I noticed in this update you added a number of "opens harem" route options to the girls, including the wife, which really surprised and excited me! :)

When you say go back, do you mean going back to rewrite/update previous content? I guess you would have to to fill in the blanks of the hate path.

Really loved this update though, especially the progress with the youngest, keep it up! :)

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Everyone is forgetting just who this MC is....He doesn't have a single defective gene, that's why the ladies love him and he can rock out with the best of them haha. In all seriousness, since this subject has been broached I'll toss this info out there, the MC officially will NOT give rise to another Nero or Tutankhamun no matter what version you play or who is impregnated lmao. This is not a prequel to The Hills Have Eyes franchise.
To be fair, the Hills Have Eyes would kind of fit the game though :)

In all seriousness though, it sounds like you are thinking or planning pregnancy, at least that's how it sounded with the sex scene the update opened with.

Reactions: Repuci

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
Hi, I translated this game from English to Portuguese
this game is fantastic and I believe you will like it
Just throw this file in your game folder and replace it when prompted
this translation is for version 0.12
(English By google translate)
==========
Olá, eu fiz a tradução do inglês para o português deste jogo
este jogo é fantástico e acredito que você vai gostar
Basta jogar este arquivo na sua pasta game e substituir quando solicitado

esta tradução serve para a versão 0.12
0001.JPG

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Burst out laughing at the ending. Best cliffhanger ever.
Yep, definitely have to agree with you Sleel! Great ending.

Nefastus, great game so far and the story just keeps getting better and better...just keep things going and it will be brilliant. Just hope the MC can continue to corrupt his wife into hotter and more sluttier activities and fetishes (smoking, swinging, 3-somes, moresomes, interracial, etc.!) (y)

Reactions: Nefastus and Repuci

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'll add my name to the list of requests for a 0.12 update for Mac.
Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac
Download the PC version (actual or compressed) and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app and enjoy

This technique should work for any Renpy game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really really hard..or..actually..impossible to do a 100% ONLY Jennifer path..everyones so dang horny and flashing hoohaas and grabbing MC's dick alla time..HA!...so i may hafta break down and accept that my Jennifer path will include Amanda as they are co-hoohaabitating its so obvious ;) i love this game even if i cannot see a singular girl path in the future...threesomes minimum allowed here with harem encouraged :p and noone is related so dont worry bout mutant babies..freerange boink!!!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes