tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Is it only me that's a bit disappointed, with the first sex scene this update? In all other sex scenes in the game, ive see a lot more movement during the action, so I would expect more of the same and not less... I was hoping to see her ride the Mc of someting, not just sit down on him (and a girls body going up and down a few times don't count :p ) But maybe thats just me :)
It's really a shame, cause I really like all the dialogue of the game and the personality of the characters, can't complain about any of that.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Is it only me that's a bit disappointed, with the first sex scene this update? In all other sex scenes in the game, ive see a lot more movement during the action, so I would expect more of the same and not less... I was hoping to see her ride the Mc of someting, not just sit down on him (and a girls body going up and down a few times don't count :p ) But maybe thats just me :)
It's really a shame, cause I really like all the dialogue of the game and the personality of the characters, can't complain about any of that.
I didn't like the way the still picture fake jerky motion looked so I gave it up. When the new PC is ready I am going to try my hand at proper animation, or at the least be able to smooth out the still frame stuff by adding a lot more of them to it. It is admittedly personal preference and I didn't give it much thought, since I usually skip past that in other games as well. I suppose if people decry the loss of the other stuff I can put some back in and add a bit to the Hailey scene(time permitting of course).

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Nefastus, I am impressed by the improvements to render-quality you have been making recently. I thought the lighting/shadows were leaps and bounds better, and only saw one frame I thought looked wack (the one over MC's shoulder while kissing the wife - it looks like her head is not attached to her body). All told, I am enjoying the characters, situations, and humor very much. Only one out-loud laugh this update ("when you finish your stroke") but that is one more than I get from most of these VNs. Keep it up.

Reactions: Nefastus

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think next time he needs to lean in to Sandra and whisper 'If I say the word, she'll strip off and join us. Would you like that?', as close to cumming as she is she'll probably say yes.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello Nefastus - just finished playing v0.12 (with the incest patch and the Courteous mod). I was fortunate in that I waited to play this game until now so that I could get a lot of content in one shot.

First, great job! It was interesting to see realistic bodies and faces after so many games where the proportions are unrealistic, and frankly, fourth-wall breaking. The writing is just superb and made my time with the game very enjoyable. That said, I got some ideas I hope you might consider for the future:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update - thanks for the game!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I didn't like the way the still picture fake jerky motion looked so I gave it up. When the new PC is ready I am going to try my hand at proper animation, or at the least be able to smooth out the still frame stuff by adding a lot more of them to it. It is admittedly personal preference and I didn't give it much thought, since I usually skip past that in other games as well. I suppose if people decry the loss of the other stuff I can put some back in and add a bit to the Hailey scene(time permitting of course).
Heh :) Ive always been thinking why Devs, dont just do a few "fake jerky motion" instead of doing single frames, to make it look like something is happening. Thats why I dont play games with no movement during sex scenes, but thats my personal preference :) Better to see a little movement "of the good stuff" instead of nothing. But I didnt see anyone else complain other than me :p
I would say proper animations is not even needed, if there is some movement during the sex, but ofc animations are always good.

Gotta say the situations, the Mc gets in is just excellent, hot and funny :D So I look forward to your new Pc gets ready :p

Reactions: Nefastus

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Midlife Crisis [v0.12] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 4.39GB

Download Win (536MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the requied for this version too?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
is the requied for this version too?
The post doesn't mention being pre-patched, and my experience with compressed versions is that they are typically not pre-patched. You can check the /game folder to see if there's a patch already applied. If not, just download and apply the patch manually. :D

Reactions: RonDamon

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Loved this update!

Will the morning after pill question have consequences?
The game doesn't have the pregnancy tag, but that doesn't mean that she can't get pregnant. From what I've gathered, once a thread is created, it's impossible to add or remove tags, even as some tags may become relevant or irrelevant or were placed accidentally.

I would say that, if she does get pregnant, if anyone finds out that it's the MC's kid, that could end up leading to some trouble down the line if the MC hasn't made certain characters more open-minded to certain things. XD

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nefastus thanks for all your hard work! This continus to be a fun and well-written story on a consistently high level. A quick question: There's now a fair chunk of content only available on the wife romance path; do you intend to add further to the wife hate/degradation branch as well, or is this a gentle nudge to completionist players to choose the former? Not judging either way, asking merely for information.

Apologies if you've answered this before and I've missed it.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
The game doesn't have the pregnancy tag, but that doesn't mean that she can't get pregnant. From what I've gathered, once a thread is created, it's impossible to add or remove tags, even as some tags may become relevant or irrelevant or were placed accidentally.

I would say that, if she does get pregnant, if anyone finds out that it's the MC's kid, that could end up leading to some trouble down the line if the MC hasn't made certain characters more open-minded to certain things. XD
I am not sure that is true. I THINK only the poster can update the OP, and as such, only they are able to update tags, which means if they do not actually play updates, pay attention, or bother, then the tags are left unchanged. However I feel fairly sure I have seen some tags changed on some posts. Perhaps I am mistaken. I would assume Mods (and it would be logical if also the Devs, though idk if that is possible) can also make such changes, but I suppose it is uncommon for that to occur, as they are unlikely investing that much time in such things.

Last edited:

ja88

Nov 2, 2017

Not true, the gift reloaded had the ntr tag and it was removed after that content was changed

Reactions: Ozel
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes