UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just gave it a try and all my saves worked, whether continuing on a clean install or with mod applied. If you mean the exception, that's because there was a mistyped variable in v11 (sicream/siscream). Already fixed it and will update the mod soon.

I stopped being a retard and actually read the errors it was spewing out at me and it turns out it's got something to do with rollback not knowing where to stop and the script being changed somehow. Which makes me think it's actually got to do with UnRen and turning on rollback etc. but who knows.

Doesn't matter much, doing a replay since it'll let me murder Cletus and Darlene (yeah, not their actual names, I know) all over again. Totally worth it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great little update once again. Hailly was brilliant. Nice to see Tracy is still there. Look forward to comparing notes on that one. She looks so trans so well done. Not a girl with a prick stuck on.
:love::love:

Reactions: Exu and Freezer14
Aug 7, 2018
Updated my Courteous mod for v0.12.

version:
- mod v4b for Midlife Crisis v0.12

----- changes and improvements -----

v4b:
- for convenience: added an Incest patch, found in the 'Optional Incest Patch' folder. gigan's patch does the same thing, so feel free to use theirs. Both patches are version agnostic and will keep working for all future versions of the game
- missed another reference to the mistyped variable, fixed now. Thanks to Mario4don for catching that.

v4:
- updated mod and walkthrough for Midlife Crisis v0.12
- fixed an exception caused by a mistyped variable
- fixed some typos

v3:
- love and joy all around, so it's mostly typo and grammar fixes this time
- future-proofing: the Mod should now be compatible with all future versions of Midlife Crisis

v2:
- walkthrough added: optimal choices are highlighted in green
- fixed a small continuity error
- fixed more typos
- broke the mod. fixed the mod.

v1:
- less hostile relationship with wife
- Sarah's romance and sex scene in v7 are no longer locked behind scaring her in the lockerroom in v4. Instead you'll get the option to romance Sarah or not, on both scare and tease branch.
- removed several unnecessary cuts to black
- corrected a bunch of typos
- with incest patch: younger daughter's schoolyear now properly defaults to Freshman, instead of being left blank

Last edited:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
@Nefastus I hope it is ok for you that i make a file that activate the incest without open the console. is the link.Install guide is in the file
Is it working in the 0.12 or no? Anybody confirmation pls? Asking for a friend :HideThePain:

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..my Jennifer only save i feel will be a no content update after playing my boink em all save..lol

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Man...already finished... :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, looking forwards to a lot more. Especially the extended family.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes