UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hrm, seems my old saves aren't compatible anymore. I'm assuming it's because I was using the mod to avoid BigFugly as much as possible.

Anyone else having this issue? I thought the mod was supposed to be future-proofed. :confused:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
There is an issue with a variable in Episode 11 being declared as default siscream11v = False but in Episode 12, probably because of typo if sicream11v is used, therefore the error when the game performs the check.

You don't have to hate the wife to be on hate route
I choose it because I used the MC being in a dead, loveless marriage as a starting point of his midlife crisis.
I think I read in previous pages that Nefastus is going to implement a less aggressive loveless marriage as an in-between route between Love and Hate.
Ofc, you could always have 2 saves, one on each route so you don't miss a scene, like what seems to be the cliffhanger of this episode
yeah, somehow, in episode 12 its stored as sicream not siscream.

so I edited the episode 12 rpy file and it works now.
its now looking for sicream
heres my file if anyone wants to use it
View attachment version12.rpy

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Amanda is still best girl and I'll stand by this biased statement of mine forever.

Not even the dev can change it. No matter how many hawt women you surround me with and make me want to lust for. You hear me Dev!!! :mad:

:Kappa:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hum... Damn... This game keeps getting better and better ! This update was CRAZY !
Everything was perfect. And this scene with Haley and Angela is one of the BEST scenes ever ! Everything was there : the risk, the taboo, the thrill when Angela actually woke up... but the scene didn't even stop ?!? It hardly gets any better in any games I played.

Damn... I never knew I was into sex with getting-caught-risk... Well, now I know I am :sneaky:

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if this has already been answered, but can someone tell me how the futa/trans tag applies to this game?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if this has already been answered, but can someone tell me how the futa/trans tag applies to this game?
One of the characters you meet in the first episode introduces you to a trans friend down the line, and you have the option to pursue a relationship with her or not. The choice to trigger it is fairly straightforward. Not much content yet, only one scene if you choose to pursue it (as of v11; I just finished downloading v12, so I haven't played it yet).

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Futa is fantasy. Transgirls are reality. Please dont mix the two up.
What?

Please don't blame the user for that. That is a forum tag that the user didn't create that is put on all games that feature futanari characters and/or trans characters. I would suggest speaking to a forum moderator if you take issue with the two being lumped together.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just got finished playing(i was trying out different variations). If i had to put my real list of best girls it would be:

1-Amanda(At the very top and it's not even close because i personally like her Character/Personality a lot and her body in general.)

2-Angela and Stephanie(Tied because my god their Asses are insane on top of their already incredible bodies only surpassed slightly by Amanda imo. Originally it was only Stephanie at number 2 but Angela just propelled up and she's only been in the game for about 2 or 3 updates)

3-Everyone else

Aug 7, 2018
Hrm, seems my old saves aren't compatible anymore. I'm assuming it's because I was using the mod to avoid BigFugly as much as possible.

Anyone else having this issue? I thought the mod was supposed to be future-proofed. :confused:
Just gave it a try and all my saves worked, whether continuing on a clean install or with mod applied. If you mean the exception, that's because there was a mistyped variable in v11 (sicream/siscream). Already fixed it and will update the mod soon.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes