proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
First download from patreon mega link to his drive then he has to get link for that file and post the link in here!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Changelog for v0.12
Things are about to start progressing more quickly with some crowd favorites, now that some things and feelings are more out in the open and the story will refocus on the 5 original ladies(the 4 most everyone knows and loves plus the wife some hate).

Wow, how can you hate the wife? what could she had done to deserve being hated by the players?

those who chose to hate the wife are jerks! :ROFLMAO:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Changelog for v0.12
Things are about to start progressing more quickly with some crowd favorites, now that some things and feelings are more out in the open and the story will refocus on the 5 original ladies(the 4 most everyone knows and loves plus the wife some hate).

Wow, how can you hate the wife? what could she had done to deserve being hated by the players?

those who chose to hate the wife are jerks! :ROFLMAO:
1572838191787.png

Yeah I've never understood the hate for the wife? She wants to bang ya all the time, actually looks like an age-appropriate milf for her age, and did I say she wants to bang ya a lot? :cool:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think we reached the top of the roller coaster last update, and this was the first hop on the way down. Weeeeeeee!

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes